BRÜKO has a new series of PINEAPPLE Ukuleles on the way...

Old Boy

Reaction score
A first small series of pineapple sopranos and longneck-sopranos (Maple & Mahagoni) from the German ...

Last edited:
I just ordered the mahogany standard soprano model.
I am really looking forward to playing it.

Was this your video? I loved it...so much enthusiasm for this model and for the brand! The translation on the video was entertaining, too...the actual spoken English was very good and accurate—the written translation was actually distracting. Here in the US, a Brew Co is a place where beer is made! And while not all ukulele players drink beer—a good percentage of players play in pubs!

Thanks for sharing...and if the video is yours, PLEASE make more videos!

No, that's not me.
These are Brüko friends from the German Ukulele Forum, who are happy to have encouraged the owner of Brüko to develop these pineapples. The first pineapple after 85 years of making ukuleles.

Attachments

• BRÜKO - Pineapple-Ahorn-Front-960.jpg
    BRÜKO - Pineapple-Ahorn-Front-960.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 19
  • BRÜKO - Pineapple-Mahagoni-Front-960.jpg
    BRÜKO - Pineapple-Mahagoni-Front-960.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 14
I am thrilled as I find the pineapple shape makes for a slightly sweeter sound - I have three already and so am resisting my UAS tendencies. I am also delighted to see the longneck soprano is part of the lineup. For me it is a splendid version of the ukulele as I love the sound of soprano and am very comfortable with the concert scale neck. My current one is an Opio and it goes everywhere with me. Thank you Bruko.

I am thrilled as I find the pineapple shape makes for a slightly sweeter sound - I have three already and so am resisting my UAS tendencies. I am also delighted to see the longneck soprano is part of the lineup. For me it is a splendid version of the ukulele as I love the sound of soprano and am very comfortable with the concert scale neck. My current one is an Opio and it goes everywhere with me. Thank you Bruko.

I have one pineapple, an Ohana, which I'll probably sell.

Here in the US, a Brew Co is a place where beer is made! And while not all ukulele players drink beer—a good percentage of players play in pubs!

I wish there was a LOL button like Facebook, Chris... :)
And a big "WOW" button for those videos, which must be the inimitable Campbell? On a sop, no less.
And finally, a huge "Thumbs up" for that first review - your enthusiasm is simply contageous!

Last edited:
Top Bottom