Wanted: Koaloha items, T shirt, hat, stickers, ?????

uketanzon

Reaction score
Looking for Koaloha promotional items, hat, shirts, uke stands, coasters, decals, ????
Pm me what you have and best price...

Also interested in Kamaka promotional items as well, sticker, shirts,mt shirts,hats whatever..

please..... no tell me whats is worth games, tell me what you want...give me your best price .....shipped to zip 32034 florida.
thanks

Last edited:
You can contact them directly and they will sell you/ship these items. I like traditional looking apparel and bought a polo...the t-shirts and hats were too stylish for my tastes. If they ever make a more traditional t-shirt or hat, I’ll buy them.

It all depends on what style of clothing you prefer. For example, if you like the classics, you can look for a similar type of clothing in some branded stores. If you want stylish clothes, then now you can make the order. It all depends on what you prefer most. Of course, you will have more choice if you search for it all in online stores. When I needed a headdress, I found it on Amazon in one day with the help of https://matchinggear.com/bonnets-and-durags/. At the same time, I can't find anything in shopping centers for about three months.

Last edited:
Top Bottom