Hello from Tokyo

Welcome to the forums, JJ!! Tokyo is an amazing place!

Welcome! I hope to visit Tokyo some day

Welcome joninjapan , my wife and i are visiting Tokyo next week staying in the shinjuku area can you recommend a store that sells Ukulele related accessories strings cases that sort of thing ?
Kind Regards dave

Welcome joninjapan , my wife and i are visiting Tokyo next week staying in the shinjuku area can you recommend a store that sells Ukulele related accessories strings cases that sort of thing ?
Kind Regards dave

Aloha! Shinjuku is an awesome place... and extremely confusing. The more ukulele-centric shops are a few train stops away from Shinjuku, not far at all. This city is so densely packed:D

I would recommend a train(Chuo Line) adventure two stops away to Ochanomizu, a musical instrument heaven, several shops close to the station. Right across from the station exit is Ukulele Planet, a small shop with lots to enjoy, down the main street are various large music shops new and used, parts etc... it was my Disneyland for many years... ok it still is..
Many of the shops have Ukulele floors... and when you get hungry there are more interesting food shops than you can imagine.

If you are more adventurous you can head a few stops north (Yamanote Line) to Ikebukuro and search for Ukulele Mania... they even give you a free Hawaiian coffee while you browse:cool:
here is a link in English no less http://www.ukulelemania.net/english/index.html

Good luck!

Aloha! Shinjuku is an awesome place... and extremely confusing. The more ukulele-centric shops are a few train stops away from Shinjuku, not far at all. This city is so densely packed:D

I would recommend a train(Chuo Line) adventure two stops away to Ochanomizu, a musical instrument heaven, several shops close to the station. Right across from the station exit is Ukulele Planet, a small shop with lots to enjoy, down the main street are various large music shops new and used, parts etc... it was my Disneyland for many years... ok it still is..
Many of the shops have Ukulele floors... and when you get hungry there are more interesting food shops than you can imagine.

If you are more adventurous you can head a few stops north (Yamanote Line) to Ikebukuro and search for Ukulele Mania... they even give you a free Hawaiian coffee while you browse:cool:
here is a link in English no less http://www.ukulelemania.net/english/index.html

Good luck!

That place looks amazing. If I had played the ukulele when I lived in Tokyo I think I'd be in heaven... and a lot poorer...

Wow joninjapan that is extremely kind of you, unfortunately we are only in Tokyo for 4 nights so i'll probably pick the one you suggested thats the easiest to get to i'm sure the staff in the hotel will help me with trains and stations , much appreciated .
Cheers Dave

Welcome aboard!

Top Bottom