fallout anyone?

YEAH! ive beaten the 3rd one 5 times and play the others occasionaly....

Got Fallout Tactics.
Fallout 1 and 2
Fallout 3 with all the DLC's except Mothership Zeta
Also Fallout New Vegas.

I love the Fallout series. It's probably one of my favorite video game series. I have Fallout 1, 2, Tactics, 3 and New Vegas (all DLC's for 3 and New Vegas). I have also played Fallout Brotherhood of Steel on the original Xbox but do not own it. I have never actually completed any of the games tho because I usually lose myself in exploring the waste land for hours :p . But anyway great series!

Love me some Fallout. I believe I own 1, 2, 3 (with all the expansions), New Vegas (again with all the expansions), and Tactics. Never been too good at Tactics, and have been neglecting 1 and 2 (something I very much need to remedy soon.) 3 and NV definitely fall high on my list of favorite games of all time, with NV only just slightly crawling above 3. As much as I agree wholeheartedly with people who list off reasons 3 was better, and I do love its story, something about the Mojave calls to me. I've always been drawn to that sort of setting, especially in the post-apocalypse. the wide open spaces, the duster coats, the chance to feel like both a wastelander with a score to settle, and a gunslingin' desperado at the same time.

I'll leave it at that before i start gushing. :)

I played Fallout 3 and a couple of the DLCs, but not FNV. Good game, interesting environment to explore, but limited replay, I felt.

I am currently playing Borderlands 2 co-op with a friend. Just seems more fun.

Oh, and World of Tanks, too.

Finished New Vegas a while ago, went looking for something story-driven and came across Bioshock Infinite on Steam for a good price. It's probably the best FPS I've played (and believe me when I say I've played ALL of them). Completed it on normal difficulty, played it through again on easy to give me time to explore some of the areas I skipped past, and now playing it again on 1999 mode (beyond "hard". If you die with too little cash, you can't be resurrected).

I'll post a small section from the Wikipedia entry. Be careful not to research the game too much before you buy/play it, you really don't want to spoil the [shock] ending.

Consensus among several critics was that BioShock Infinite was one of the best games of the seventh generation era of video game consoles, with IGN's Ryan McCaffery praising the game as "a brilliant shooter that nudges the entire genre forward with innovations in both storytelling and gameplay." Joe Juba of Game Informerstated that Infinite was among the best games he had ever played, while PlayStation Universe's Adam Dolge called it "one of the best first-person shooters ever made."Identifying it as a "masterpiece that will be discussed for years to come," Joel Gregory of PlayStation Official Magazine concluded that Infinite was the latest game to join the hallowed ranks of Half-Life, Deus Ex and BioShock as "the apotheosis of the narrative-driven shooter."

One more thing. This is one game where you'll want to leave the music volume on high. A lot of it was written and performed by Scott Bradlee of Postmodern Jukebox fame.

I've played Fallout 3 and beaten the whole thing. (Can you actually beat the game?)

I'm always unsatisfied with the graphics though . I know the world is big and all, but there have been instances where I die and it is complete bs.

Fallout 1 is beast mode.

You should go have a philosophical argument with a rat, again.

I picked up new Vegas the other day. Yeah...I'm addicted. I played 3 two years ago so I'm new to the series.

Top Bottom