NUD: Ukulele Clock

That is great Jerry, searching for the right cheapo Uke to do that my self now!!!

You have to be careful cutting a hole in a cheapo uke. That cheap laminate tends to spilt easily. I drilled a series of holes and then used a small saw and file to finish it off. The clock cane with a black rubber belt. I guess you would use that to hold it tight in an opening that was a bit too large.

Looks good.....but how does it sound? :D

Looks great.

I may try to do something similar, but I'd love to be able to have it chime or play the pitches for G-C-E-A on the hour, kind of like a 'Grandfather Clock' or mantle clock...

This may be a project that requires the use of a credit-card sized Raspberry Pi mini-computer though...

Looks great.

I may try to do something similar, but I'd love to be able to have it chime or play the pitches for G-C-E-A on the hour, kind of like a 'Grandfather Clock' or mantle clock...

This may be a project that requires the use of a credit-card sized Raspberry Pi mini-computer though...

I have an electronic mantel clock that has two components. One is the clock, and the other is the chime component. Each requires its own AA battery. You can probably buy the matching components to do just that, but probably not GCEA. :)

Top Bottom