Only my second ever song with uke

S11LKO

Reaction score
I joined UU a few months ago shortly after buying my first ever Uke, and at that time posted a video of me trying to play that uke at an open mic night a friend talked me into doing.

Since that time I’ve posted a few videos of things I’ve done with my guitar in the guitar section of this site, but have sadly mainly neglected picking up my uke(s) again.

However, continually being inspired by you all on here and watching your videos, I decided to get back to my ‘shrunken guitars’ (lol) and, having a lazy Sunday today, I had some fun putting this together. Please remember, it’s only my second ever song using a uke, and I’m no singist, so please only throw SOFT vegetables! lol

Last edited:
Thanks my friend - your listening and comments appreciated.
Luv n stuff, Dave

Thanks Kathryn & good_uke_boy. Still struggling but I'm having fun, so no doubt I'll do a couple more soon.
Luv n stuff, Dave x

Very nice! Looking forward to more of your videos :D

Haha! Will do Keith. Thanks for the comment and for listening.
Dave

Dave......I thought that was brilliant. This is exactly what the Ukulele ia all about. You have a lovely singing voice and you have a great musical feel. I suspect music has been a big part of your life. looking forward to your next posting. For a first post you get 5 stars from me!!!!!
Mike

Thanks so much Campbell & Mike. Such positive comments from you all inspire me to keep practicing. I do indeed love all forms of music and always have done, and I get a big kick out of watching and listening to others make it - whatever their level of proficiency. We all get a great deal of satisfaction and enjoyment out of making a noise, and THAT’S what matters.
Again, thanks my friends.
Luv n stuff, Dave

Dave, that was great. I like your singing voice. You have transitioned well to the uke.

I look forward to more of your lazy Sunday picking.

Cheers Bill.
‘Lazy Sunday Picking’ lol
At MY age my friend, I find it hard to be ‘energetic’ about ANYTHING! lol
Hope you well my friend.
Luv n stuff,
Dave

Hahahaha! Thank you Anthony. I shall have them grilled on toast!

Lovely singing and playing!
You give it just the right wistful feeling, well done.

Top Bottom