Thread: Stepping backwards a bit...

Default Stepping backwards a bit...

Hi all,

I recently posted a video of my second venture into using a ukulele, and some of you messaged me asking to see the first. This is it.

A friend asked me to play at an open mic he runs and, as I’d only just bought my first uke a day or two before, I thought I’d be brave and try to use it. I HAD played at the venue three of four times before using my guitar, but that’s about my total history of playing and warbling in front of an audience.

Again, this is my first ever attempt at playing a uke so both my ‘performance’ - AND the recording quality - are quite rough, sorry.

Luv n stuff
    Dave

Luv n stuff, Dave

Kawai KM-10 Baby Grand piano : Technics KN-2000 electric keyboard :
    Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic : 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo : American Fender Stratocaster deluxe : American Gibson SG Special : Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90’s : Ibanez GSR200 BASS : 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic : Ozark 2035 suprano banjole : Kmise tenor banjole : Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor Cutaway electro acoustic uke : Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke

Thanks for posting Dave, you are what's known as a "natural", great to watch & totally refreshing
    All the best,
    Campbell

YouTube Videos & Tabs
    https://www.youtube.com/user/camsuke

Thanks my friend. X
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Freshman Apollo 6 string electro acoustic : 50yr old EKO 12 string jumbo : American Fender Stratocaster deluxe : American Gibson SG Special : Squier Telecaster Custom II with P90’s : Ibanez GSR200 BASS : 1964 Tatra Jumbo 9240 6 string acoustic : Ozark 2035 suprano banjole : Kmise tenor banjole : Cordoba 22T-CE Tenor Cutaway electro acoustic uke : Kala KA-CE electro acoustic uke

Dave: That was a fun song. I enjoyed it.

Thanks buddy. It's fun to play and has a catchy tune...and anyway, nearly everyone loves a tickle now and again! ;-)
    Luv n stuff,
    Dave
    Luv n stuff, Dave

Thread Information