FS: Full Curly Koa soprano by Gerard Guasch

Frax

Reaction score
[SOLD] Full Curly Koa soprano Gerard Guasch

Hi everyone !

I’m selling this beautifully hand crafted 2013 Gerard Guasch #13 Curly Koa Soprano Ukulele. I totally loved this instrument, the koa curves look like some flames or a lion’s mane. Why am I selling it ? Sadly because sometimes life makes you need money, and you have concessions to make. My concession is to sell some instruments of mine (I’m not particularly happy to do this).

Specs:
Full Curly Koa (faceplate, top, back and sides)
Rosewood fingerboard
Brasil cedar neck
Danish oil finish
12 frets
347mm scale
Can’t remember the type of the friction tuners but I totally LOVE their wood design !
I left in the case new Worth Brown strings, for I loved the combo Worth Brown+ koa since my koaloha longneck. I left the original strings (Savarez).

I kept this instrument in mint conditions, as new, always hard-cased and humidified (I take a great care of my instruments in general).
Concerning this unique GG uke, it’s wonderful to play, great playability, smooth, great tone and good sustain. I’ll upload soon a video so you can figure it out, although I am definitely no awesome player :D
It comes with an essential hard-case and as you can see on the pics, the case is used and has scratches on its sides. Price includes the shipping (I am currently in Belgium) and the case.

Price : 775 EUR (€) (uke + hard-case + shipping worldwide).

Don’t hesitate to contact me for further information, I’d be glad to answer :)
Bye bye !
Fred

Sans titre.jpg
Sans titre2.jpg
Sans titre3.jpg
Sans titre4.jpg

Last edited:
IMG_5740.jpg
IMG_5730.jpg
unnamed.jpg
and here you see the scratch on the case.

Last edited:
A lil bit of sound... Quality isn't top of the line with my webcam but I used my Zoom H1 to record the sound. Sorry for the accuracy and the rythm sometimes, I'm defo not a musical genius !!! :D Enjoy.

Beautiful uke and demo! I've been a previous owner of a Gerard Guasch soprano that I deeply regret selling. If anyone is looking for a wonderful sounding instrument that is meticulously constructed, look no further. GG sopranos do not disappoint!

This beautiful ukulele is already sold.
Gérard Guasch makes some magnificent instruments, for sure !
Thanks to all, the thread can now be closed.

What a beautiful uke!

Top Bottom