I got deached!

thats pretty cool? He just sent you that for fun?? Damn, hope I get deached haha I wanna hear a song on it!

thats pretty cool? He just sent you that for fun?? Damn, hope I get deached haha I wanna hear a song on it!

You obviously don't know Deach! As well as dressing very well and wearing a nice shade of lipstick he sends ukuleles all over the place. You should look him up.

I know of him, I see him on here posting but never knew he did that kind of stuff. He's like the ukulele version of pay it forward or something. Awesome. How does he get peoples addresses?

I know of him, I see him on here posting but never knew he did that kind of stuff. He's like the ukulele version of pay it forward or something. Awesome. How does he get peoples addresses?

Google Deach, click on the result, read all about him. Deach is legendary and a super nice fella (and looks awful perty in a dress) :D

I couldn't wait for Coffee to get home so I could sees what was in the big box, turned out to be a sweet cigar box uke.

Thank You Deach you made CJ's day!

Is Deach some sort of frick'n ukulele Santa Claus with super-human powers?

What a wonderful gesture!

I've been beached, and I've been ditched, but I've never been deached. :love:
Contact MGM, he knows a guy that has a sat-on ukulele for parts real cheap. :D

so damn lucky....i wish (sigh)

Last edited:
so damn luck i wish (sigh)

??? Im sorry but am I the only one who can't understand this?:confused: Anyhow, Deach, you the man. Yur good deeds will never go forgotten.

You could be right....

364048964.jpg

364048949.jpg

364048941.jpg

WOW Deach! That bottom one is gorgeous. I love the look of that elongated box for the body :love:

Top Bottom