"Sip 'n Strum" happy hour in Manhattan Beach

mitchchang

Reaction score
Come unwind after a hard work week with ukulele + a glass of wine or three!

This Friday evening 4/27 6:00pm come on down to mbWINEco in the Manhattan Village for our little "Sip 'n Strum" happy hour - bring your ukulele, a music stand (maybe one of those tabletop kind) and the yellow Daily Ukulele book. $5 off wine flights and you are welcome to bring in food from Tin Roof Bistro next door (amazing pizza!). This will be the 3rd time we're doing this, last time about a dozen or so came out, which is a good number given that it's a small space. This time there'll be a lyric sheet that'll get passed out to customers for some ukulele karaoke action :)

Please RSVP so I have an idea of how many people are coming. mitchchang@mac.com

mbWINEco
3500 N Sepulveda, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
https://www.yelp.com/biz/mbwineco-manhattan-beach-3

the one before this last one went better; this time, although we had a decent turnout of ukulele players, a particular group of customers who were going to come sing didn't come so it was me covering both rhythm and melody since the players who came were mostly beginners. stay tuned for the next one!

If you're going to be around Memorial Day weekend, we're doing it again on the 26th - let me know if you'll be joining us!

Top Bottom