FS: 2017 Martin C1K Nearly New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragtop232

Reaction score
I bought this brand new in November 2017. I was able to compare 3 of these and this was the best sounding of the bunch. It also has some pretty nice Koa for this model. Very nice construction and no flaws at all. Comes with original hang tags, original Martin Gig Bag and original Martin box. It has been professionally set up for a nice, low playing action. Not a blemish or flaw to be found on this great sounding Martin. It has that jangly sound this model is famous for in spades.

This is the last ukulele I'll have for sale for a while. I've pretty much settled on 2 main ukuleles, a Martin Style 3K Custom and a Martin 1T IZ to cover the tonal spectrum of Koa and Mahogany.

I will take $400.00 including shipping and insurance to US only.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

Last edited:
Price Drop

Price drop to $400.00 including shipping and insurance to US.

That is some nice figured koa, I had a C1K, great sounding instrument...

That is some nice figured koa, I had a C1K, great sounding instrument...

I was quite surprised at the quality of the KOA on this C1K. However, it's the sound of these ukuleles that impresses. Martin is able to capture that jangly traditional sound in these instruments and in my opinion, just what a ukulele should sound like.

Jim

Surprised this C1K has not been scooped up yet. Lovely looking Koa. I've had the T1K for about five years. It is great sounding; a keeper. I bought a ukulele from Jim awhile ago. He gives accurate descriptions and sends quickly. It was a smooth, seamless transaction.

If only this was a tenor! I played one in Elderly last week and put it back on its hanger. The next day it was out of stock. So sad....

Thanks Maiden Uke for the call out. I appreciate it and glad you are enjoying the ukulele you purchased from me.

twokatmew, I've had the T1K and a few other Martin Tenors (many actually), and the C1K is a different sound all together. The T1K has a great resonant sound and is great for finger picking and sounds good strummed. The C1K has that jangly ukulele sound that is great for strumming and the traditional Hawaiian sound we associate with the vintage Martins.

Jim

Is this still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom