Thread: The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering Friday and Saturday, October 26 & 27, 2018

Default The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering Friday and Saturday, October 26 & 27, 2018

Two Festivals - One ticket! - The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering (GMUG) and the Fall Bluegrass Festival are included with your festival ticket! Held at the Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West in Plymouth, Minnesota.

The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering is ukulele workshops, jams and concerts featuring Del Rey, Lil’ Rev and more!

The Fall Bluegrass Festival is a three-day indoor music festival featuring regional bands performing bluegrass, old-time string band, and related forms of acoustic music.

Together, the "Great Minnesota Uke Gathering" and the “Fall Bluegrass Festival" give beginner to advanced ukulele players a venue with top-notch facilities. Whether you are a ukulele, banjolele, banjo, guitar, mandolin, bass, fiddle or other acoustic player, this is a musician's dream! Players, jammers and performers will keep the rooms ringing with music until the wee hours.

The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering includes -

Del Rey ukulele workshops and concert
    Lil’ Rev ukulele workshops, jam and concert
    Learn to play ukulele lessons - Loaner ukuleles available
    Jam sessions for all skill levels
    An Open Mic or two

Information at www.GreatMinnesotaUkeGathering.com or Contact - greatmnukegathering@icloud.com

Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers

Thanks for the early notice...put it on the calendar.....will have to put in for a personal day for the Friday sessions.....

Awesome! As your neighbor to the, er—southeast, in central WI, (Near La Crosse) I will mark my calendar and see if I can get others to attend with me.

Confluence of the Mississippi and Rum Rivers

This is coming up soon, anyone else going to be there?? Got my personal day for I'm planning to be there Friday and Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by mjh42 View Post
    This is coming up soon, anyone else going to be there?? Got my personal day for I'm planning to be there Friday and Saturday.
    Coming up from Iowa. This will be my fourth GMUG. I'm looking forward to it.
    I don't want to live in a world that is linear.

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...tective+Agency

The Great Minnesota Uke Gathering includes -

* Del Rey ukulele workshops and concert
    * Lil’ Rev ukulele workshops, jam and concert
    * Learn to play ukulele lessons - Loaner ukuleles available
    * Jam sessions for all skill levels
    *An Open Mic or two

Pre-Registration for the 2018 Great Minnesota Uke Gathering can be found on the website. All who pre-register and then sign in when they attend the 2018 GMUG event will be eligible for the Pre-Registration prize, a Firefly Banjolele!!!

Information at www.GreatMinnesotaUkeGathering.com or Contact - greatmnukegathering@icloud.com

Hope to see you at the 2018 GMUG!

Thread Information