LIVE Web Performance!!!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey guys, some big news here. Well the holidays are approaching and the whole UU team is heading home to spend time with our families. We were thinking what we could do that would be pretty cool since we were all going to be in the same place for the first time in quite a while. So...

We are planning a LIVE web performance to be broadcasted online through our Mogulus player. The tentative date and time right now is scheduled for

SUNDAY December 23 2007
8:00pm HST (10:00pm PST)

I know this is really late for people on mainland but Aldrine has to work that day and he's rushing back to perform for everyone. If you can't stay up we should be recording it so it's not like you'll never see it. Actually... don't want to over hype it... it's more like we're going to video a jam session that we're having at my parents' house.

Our good friend Danyo Cummings might stop by.

It should be a lot of fun so please tune in and send in your requests for the show!

Last edited:
nice timing! i actually leave for oahu that morning haha! just hope i can still leech internet from the neighbors

Count me in!

Rayan, looking forward to checking it out from Lexington, KY. If you listen close, I'll be jamming along with ya on my G-String tenor!....e-lo..

Last edited:
Ah shucks, Danyo got a dinner to go to that night. He said he might try stop by but if not, it's going to be the Aldrine show.

Ah shucks, Danyo got a dinner to go to that night. He said he might try stop by but if not, it's going to be the Aldrine show.

got my hopes up darnit...haha...ill still watch!!!

Hey Guys don't forget this is tonight!!!

Attachments

• 2010-05-05 02-23-36&.jpg
    2010-05-05 02-23-36&.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 17
It's 5:58AM here right now, I've been up since yesterday Morning. Stayed up to watch you!

thanks for the show guys! cant wait till the next one!

whooooo rayan eseksi!! ahhah jk

Thank you so much guys. Thanks for bearing with us through the technical difficulties with Mogulus. We all had a great time reading all your comments and chat log. Honestly, the 3 of us are blown away by the response from all of you to ukulele underground so far. You guys are what makes this site something really special. Thank you so much again.

Hey so after all the technical difficulties, when did you guys switch over to the other one? I read the post and was able to catch the last 30 mins. But it was still awesome and greatly appreciated. Aldrine "the matrix" was busting some crazy strumming, rayan had the rhythm going on, aaron and mark i believe did well on the background percussions, thank you guys so much for the webcast.

Top Bottom