Tobias Elof & Zoë Bestel in Concert | Liverpool

Zoë Bestel

Reaction score
I'm delighted to announce that Tobias Elof and myself will be coming to Liverpool for a concert at the end of May. Although you may not know me, I'm sure you'll have heard of Elof (you can watch some of his stuff here, and some of mine here).

It's going to be a lovely intimate event, if you're in the area, would be lovely to have some UUers there! Yay!

Tickets here

Poster:
Foghertys.jpg

Hi Zoe: I do know of you. I've enjoyed your Youtube videos. You are very talented. Hope you have an enjoyable concert.

All the best,
Luke

Tobias was playing some of Zoe's tunes while he was here. Killer stuff! Hope there's video of this to enjoy the moment from far across the planet.

I've seen them both live - highly recommended.

Sorry I can't be there Zoe - I live the other side of the country. But anyone near enough should hurry to book tickets!

Congrats on the event! You are both very talented, so it should be an amazing show. To bad it is not going to be recorded or streamed...then we could all enjoy it.

Bit too far from London unfortunately, however, bug Hamish about Keeping music Live in Berkhamsted! We need more uke players!
h

Top Bottom