From the Island of Misfit Ukes!

John S Bell

Reaction score
I am trying to clear out the collection and have four that I want to send back out into the world. All of these ukes have one or more issues which I will do my best to highlight and are priced accordingly. Normally when I sell, I am happy to offer refunds, but these are sold as is, no returns. Pictures and sound samples will go up later today. If you want to make an offer on any (or all!) of them PM me. I WANT TO CLEAR THESE OUT SO GIVE ME YOUR BEST OFFER! Have a few others hanging around as well.

Misfit Uke 1: Koloa (Not Koaloha!) KU-650 Baritone. This is a solid mahogany high gloss finish baritone ukulele. Retails for between $270 and $320 new, found one used (no case) on EBay for $229.00 shipped. Mine is a factory refurb, with a scratch or two from playing. I will let it go for $235 shipped with a Musicians Gear hard case I bought for it. Case alone is currently $62.49 on Amazon. With a gigbag instead of the hardcase, price is $185.00.

Misfit Uke 2: Romero Creations Mahogony Grand Tenor. I bought this one used. Had it on the market before and sold it for $425. The buyer was not satisfied, spotting intonation issues that were past my skill level, so I took it back. Price now is $350 shipped with the Romero soft case. (These go new for $695.00).

Misfit Uke 3: Kiwaya Rock Uke, tobacco finish. This is a Kiwaya fender stlye electric uke. They haven't made these for years. $250 shipped with original bag.

Misfit Uke 4: SOLD! Pono ATD Acacia gloss finish tenor, with LR Baggs pickup. SOLD!

As I said, pics and video coming later. PM for questions or offers.

Last edited:
Is this baritone still available? How much is the shipping? Marshall Moore. Tulsa Uke Club

Are they all still available? I don't see it in the posting that any are sold. Do you know what kind of pickup they put in the Rock Uke? I've long been curious about those.

They are all still available. I don’t know the brand on the Rock Uke pickup, but it is passive (no battery compartment). Thanks for looking!

I have the Tele rock uke and I love it. I had the Les Paul version too, but the Tele sounded better. These are pretty scarce these days.

pm sent on the pono

Top Bottom