Mya-Moe 2017 Super Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

bg42

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
SOLD Mint condition Mya-Moe Super Soprano #2354. I purchased this SS from Mya-Moe last July, 2017.

Figured Mahogany top, back & sides
Maple body binding
Maple rosette
Hand-rubbed oil finish
Radiused Maple fretboard with Maple binding
Abalone fretboard markers
Mahogany neck
Peghed brand geared tuners
Custom Signature Headplate
K&K Twin Spot pickup

Includes an amazing hard case, strap, new set of strings, paperwork, also there isn’t an owner’s name on the inside MM sticker.

The only change from original are the strings, the SS came with MM Worth clear fluorocarbon strings, I replaced with Worth BM46 fluorocarbon strings for a little warmer sound. A new set of MM SS Worth clear strings will be included with purchase. This ukulele sounds absolutely wonderful, I play a tenor and this was an impulse buy, when MM said they had this one available. It needs a good home where it will be played.

Visit Mya-Moe website at http://www.myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=2354 to view there information and images of this ukulele.

Will ship in Conus only, Hawaii or Alaska may require a shipping charge. Paypal accepted, local pickup would be great and I’m willing to travel a reasonable distance to meet.

$1400.00 includes 2-3 day shipping in Conus + insurance. There will be a $25.00 donation to this forum from sale of this item.

View attachment 108824View attachment 108825View attachment 108826View attachment 108827View attachment 108828

Last edited:
This is beautiful. If I didn't already have a MM mahogany soprano, this would be gone! Best of luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom