Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just found a new article on Taimane

I am back and forth on her. At first I was blown away and even own one of her albums. But the more I watch her the more she is seeming more of a one tricky pony. Meaning if you strum as fast as her pretty much any chord will sound good. Hell you can bar all the frets and slide down and up the neck at her strumming speed and sound like you are playing a particular song. But maybe it is just me. Either way I am not even close to her strumming speed.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerguy View Post
    I am back and forth on her. At first I was blown away and even own one of her albums. But the more I watch her the more she is seeming more of a one tricky pony. Meaning if you strum as fast as her pretty much any chord will sound good. Hell you can bar all the frets and slide down and up the neck at her strumming speed and sound like you are playing a particular song. But maybe it is just me. Either way I am not even close to her strumming speed.
    She does strum much faster than I can, but I have never been very impressed, probably because I'm just not into her style.

Thread Information