Ukulele Festival Hawaii, July 15, 2018

Small world, huh?

Thanks for providing useful info on the Ukulele Festival. Lots of people thought the large group performers were all students.

AC had some very nice things to say about you & appreciated your help with music.

I played with Fran this morning at Palolo. She's going on a uke cruise next week.

Aloha,
Keith

Aloha, Keith!

When I'm in HNL I stay in Palolo, about a half mile in from Waialae Ave, near the Hongwanji :)

My mom attended some Day Care sessions at the Palolo Chinese Home about 6 or so
years ago. When she was there I played a couple of times. She had dementia and passed
away about 5-6 years ago.

I had met Frances at AC's house in Seattle and intended to meet up with her in July, but
never did, what with all the house cleaning etc. Hopefully, I'll get to play with you guys
sometime.

I may be attending the UGH Hawaiian 'Ukulele Experience in Nov, 17th & 18th at the
Bishop Museum. I got Michael Chock's live video feed via facebook last night and joined
the Guild :) I had spent last weekend with Kimo at the Pistol River Baritone Retreat.
He was there at the kanikapila at Michaels' shop along with Greg Austin, et al.
I played along with Greg at the HPD Retired Offiocers' Hui Ana early August before returning to SEA.
John Baltunado and I had been playing together at 'The Makai' (Food Court at the Ala Moana Center,
near Cinnabon and Honolulu Cookie :)) for the lei-making Aunties and Uncles. :)

malama pono, and keep uke'in',

Last edited:
Aloha Uncle Rod,

Would be good to have you join us at Palolo or WYC next time you're in town. Mel S. joined us a few times while he was here.

Sounds like you know a lot of people & groups in hawaii.

Take care,
Keith

Top Bottom