Anyone looking to sell a Martin Soprano OX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgsondance

Reaction score
I'd consider blue or red, but you'll get extra points if you have a green one to sell. Thanks!

Bsfloyd- I saw that one. But I’m looking for the colored ones, the OX

Last edited:
I am also rather interested in the OX Bamboo ukes - and have been looking casually for a couple of months. I have seen only one for sale used, and it was red (the color I don't want), and it was $230 as I recall. They must be very pleasing, as the folks who have them aren't selling them!

QUOTE=mgsondance;2065769]Choirguy- Looking only for the OX one.[/QUOTE]

No idea whether or not mgsondance ever found an OX of the preferred color, but it is a month later, and I just bought one online. It is the blue bamboo - never found a used one in green! Can't wait to try it out when it gets here.

I did! Someone with a green one sent me a private message and I bought it. Very happy with it.

I did! Someone with a green one sent me a private message and I bought it. Very happy with it.

Very cool! I'm really glad to hear you like your OX, since I still haven't played one. Nobody on UU had contacted me, but I found the blue model, like the red OX I mentioned above, on Reverb. Guess you can officially close the post now!

You beat me to it, Rob G. I had that blue one in my Watch List hoping to snag it next week. I think it was a very fair price for a minty instrument. Congrats!

Thanks, bsfloyd! I didn't want to wait even a week to get this OX, since I started looking for one back about March. I'll let you know if I decide not to keep it.... But I probably will, since I've only heard good things about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom