Do the Deed Original ukulele Jokeabilly song by Byrd and the Boys Funny L@@K

jasontaulbee

Reaction score
Hi Fellow Ukers,

This is the 'official' single release of my band's original jokeabilly song 'Do the Deed'. It's played on a vintage 1926 Washburn 5318 koa ukulele with gut strings, and is from our upcoming double album 'Uke Hunts Are Killing Me' (to be released later this year). Please feel free to let us know what you think, as we are desperate for feedback at this point!! You can also see some of our other work, and keep updated on our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/J.ByrdFuddly/

Thanks,
J. Byrd

To me, it sounds like you are ripping off The Rolling Stones in the verses.

To me, it sounds like you are ripping off The Rolling Stones in the verses.

Right on. Thanks for taking the time to listen, and everybody's entitled to their own opinion :) As a matter of fact, that's the perfect review cause I can reprint it as " To me, it sounds like....The Rolling Stones in the verses. -mikelz777" and be 100% covered. You will also be glad to hear that we did an awesome cover version of 'My Girl's Pussy' with added lyrics for the upcoming album. (It has turned out to be one of our most requested numbers).

This is a whole new version of this song, with a full backing band.... Let me know what you think!

Top Bottom