Wavin....

Tudorp

Big guy with a lil' uke..
UU VIP
Reaction score
Just stopping by to say hey to my old friends here. I lurk several times a week, but haven't posted in a long time, so thought I would say "Hey"...

Doing good. Living happy back in Texas. We finally moved back home to Texas about a year ago. Had to get out of those cold harsh winters of Michigan due to my health issues. Still plucking along on the Uke the best I can. I never did get full use of my arms since my stroke several years ago, but I play best I can anyway. Those that remember my daughter, she still plays her music when she can, but not as often as she used to when she was younger. She is preparing her her wedding this next October. Her and her fiance' are doing well, and looking forward in their life together. But, we have all been ding well, and happy, especially being back in Texas.

Good deal! Congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding, and hoping those health issues will improve to the extent possible!

Greetings and Salutations, Tony! Great to hear from you!

Hugs to the Family!

-Kurt​

Thanks for the update, and welcome back!

Aloha, welcome back bruddah Tony!!! It's great to hear from you! I'm glad that you're doing well and that you're back home in Texas, too! Congrats on your daughter's upcoming wedding and I hope that you'll start posting here in the UU Forum more often instead of being a "Lurker"
:biglaugh:

Have a great Memorial Day Holiday weekend!:shaka:

Stan Bruddah. Is that you? When did ya do a screen name change? I must get out more.. lol

Top Bottom