Greetings from New Hampshire

jklemm18

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Jonas. I have been playing guitar for about ten years and have hit a wall creatively and skill wise and have become quite frustrated. In a music shop a few weeks ago i picked up a uke and started strumming and immediately was relaxed and smiling. i googled chords on my phone and before i knew it was busting out a nice I IV V rhythm. Anyways not knowing anything i bought the one that was most comfortable and looked the coolest. I ended up with a used Kala Ebony Tenor. I got home and started diving in to all things uke. I even brought back to life my daughters Makala dolphin. Now I have a bad case of UAS and can't stop looking at other ukes. I want a nice soprano but might go back and get the green apple burst one i saw at the store just for the cool color. Anyways glad to be here and learn. I haven't had this much fun on guitar in a long time. And one of my Taylors may be out the door to fund another uke.

jonas

Welcome to UU and the world of ukuleles

Hi Jonas, We have a uke group if you live in the Monadnock Region. It's always fun to play ukulele with others!

Nancy

Hi Nancy,
Id love to join your uke group. Im in manchester but don't mind a drive. Let me know

Hi Nancy,
Id love to join your uke group. Im in manchester but don't mind a drive. Let me know

We meet the third Friday of each month at the Dublin Community Center, just west of Peterborough. If you look at the Dublin Community Center website or FB page, there is more info there with my contact info. We would love to have you join us!

Wow...that sounds great, i found your Facebook page and will be in touch. Thanks

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome from S. Florida, New Hampshire, always want to go there, IN THE SPRING. What is that white stuff in all the pictures.

Top Bottom