iPad 5th Gen 128 GB + Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaidye39

Reaction score
I know this isn't an ukulele, but I also know that a lot of you use the iPad (and other tablets) for reading music, recording, etc., so I thought I'd give it a shot.

iPad 5th Generation. 128 GB. MINT condition. This iPad has had a screen protector on (still installed) and in a case since day 1 . Comes with Belkin zipper pouch case, (non Apple) clamshell case, and charger.

Adult owned in a non-smoking environment. Used only a handful of times to read books in house. Price Dropped to $300 shipped (from San Diego) to the lower 48.

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2091.jpg

IMG_2090.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

Last edited:
As per the photo above of iOS showing the 'About' screen, this model is MPH2LL/A, which as per Apple's web site has the full detailed specs here:

iPad (5th generation) - Technical Specifications

https://support.apple.com/kb/SP751?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US

All info about size, software, wireless, included apps, cameras, charging are shown at the link above.

Hope this helps! :)

That’s very helpful! Thanks, Booli! :)

Sure thing!

This is a good price for this model and for one in good shape like yours, since it appears that you have taken excellent care of it.

I'd buy this one from you myself, but alas, I dont have the funds right now...

Last bump -- Price dropped to $300 shipped to the lower 48. USPS Priority.

Somebody should buy this, as the price is very good.

I just got a new iPad three weeks ago that my company gave me for work, otherwise I'd jump on it at this price if I did not already have one.

I gave my old iPad to my niece, who was happy to have it, even if a few years old.

Apple products are made well and last a long time.

I hope you can sell it. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom