::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

My notes ring out clear with Aton of sustain too . . . When other people play it.:biglaugh:

In all serious though. It is amazing how the different styles of play come across on that uke. You can really hear the individual notes when Sarah plays it, the percussiveness (is that a real word?) when CRaig plays. Jason Arimoto played it through a Bose system on stage and it sounded much different with his bluesy style. Corey playing classical music was the best IMO.

I also like how much movement you can feel even from the back of the instrument.

I also like how much movement you can feel even from the back of the instrument.

Yes, definitely!
The only uke I own that actually sounds different depending on how you hold it.
I typically do not use a strap an hold the instrument against my body using my right forearm.
If I sit and rest it on my lap or use a strap and hold my arm away from the body it opens up immensely.
There is not as much noticable difference on my Pono when I do that.

Power back on after only 3 1\2 hours. Yeah! Recharging all batteries now. Nitey-nite!

Another storm rolled through about an hour and a half ago. Electric flickered off and on 6 times and then went out. Thank goodness I have tons of battery powered lights from all of my camping equipment. Neighbors probably think I have power...Will get off here now and save some battery power for later.[SUB]hmm[/SUB]

The power came back on at 10:30 pm.

We just had a decent thunderstorm pass over. I like the thunder and lightning, and the sound of the rain on the roof at night. It's still raining, but the thunder and lightning seem to be over....

Ukulele group tonight. It meets weekly. I couldn't take it that often. Twice a month, max. Disorganized and just wierd.

Why do my posted pictures always post so small and how do I make them bigger?

Oh, it's easy, just do this! :D
attachment.php

There are two popular ways to "Make it big"
First. Use an image hosting site, and just tell it to post reference the image (un-check the grab from url box).

Second way:
Attach the pic to your post.
Then, view your post, and click on the pic to view it larger. Grab THAT url and copy it to the clipboard (Android will offer to do this with a long press on the image).
Edit your post, stick another image in there, but un-check the grab from url box and then paste the url in the clipboard into the image url. Save your edit.
It will now show the referenced larger image in the original post

There are two popular ways to "Make it big"
First. Use an image hosting site, and just tell it to post reference the image (un-check the grab from url box).

Second way:
Attach the pic to your post.
Then, view your post, and click on the pic to view it larger. Grab THAT url and copy it to the clipboard (Android will offer to do this with a long press on the image).
Edit your post, stick another image in there, but un-check the grab from url box and then paste the url in the clipboard into the image url. Save your edit.
It will now show the referenced larger image in the original post

But it’s way easier to just say, “make it big”.

Sunshine and blue skies this morning. But for a while we are going to have highs in the 60s.

I used to be able to make pictures big. I lost the ability to do that, and other things requiring the ability to cut and paste, when I changed over from a laptop to a tablet.

I never figured out how to cut and paste using a touch screen. I can do it using a mouse....

I started a crock pot full of beef vegetable soup this morning, for tonight's dinner. Today will be very busy; knitting group this morning, work this afternoon, then safe driving class this evening. This will save us time getting dinner ready in the 45 minutes I'll have between work and class....

Top Bottom