::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Probably determined where there is room for the tank. Mine looks like a fishtanks on the left side of the car. No longer that big thing underneath in the rear. In my Pinto the gas gauge was broken and I would have to tap the tank to see how much explosive I had in my tank.

Hahahahaha

Pinto

I was running about with my BIL this morning. We went into a gas station and I asked, do you ever go into a gas station and pull up to the pump to find the filler is on the other side? He said, you know I found out that on our gas gauge there is a arrow that points to the side that the filler is on. I looked at mine and there is a symbol of a gas pump and a arrow. How bout that, fifty plus years in the driver's seat and just found this out.

That's been on cars for years, now. I just saw a story on the news yesterday that said they just figured out who invented that, and gave him credit for it.

I've depended on it for years, when driving company cars and trucks or rental cars....

I had five different Pintos, over the years. I loved them!

See!

Really bullet proof car unless you were rear-ended.

I bought one for $350.00 (after all the recalls) and left it in the school parking lot for my buddies to drive to lunch. The screwdriver for jamming in the ignition to start it, was stashed under the front seat.

See!

Really bullet proof car unless you were rear-ended.

I bought one for $350.00 (after all the recalls) and left it in the school parking lot for my buddies to drive to lunch. The screwdriver for jamming in the ignition to start it, was stashed under the front seat.

I actually drove a Toyota truck back then. I bought the car from an old man that I worked with.

Just a quick question: Why shouldn't it always be on the driver's side?

It is packaging. Plus some places the driver is on the other side!
For some reason, we have always ended up with "one of each" for as long as we have owned two vehicles.
Sometimes I forget when I pull up to the pump, because I was just driving the other car...
But yeah I have known about the little arrow for years.

IMG_20181011_190710_01.jpg

attachment.php

A couple of days ago it was near 90 degrees. This morning I am told it's 37 degrees. I doubt my tomato plants will make it.

Top Bottom