::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

attachment.php

I tried to make it bigger?

So that's most of what I got today.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Nice shed you all built.

This camp you daughters at...is this where she lives? Looks swanky.

I'm guessing you're not in the dark right now :)

I live in the proximity of City Hall, juvenile hall and the jail. They haven't turned off this grid since I've lived here.

My school on the other hand looks to be scheduled for a shutdown at noon if they go to phase II

I think these power outages are a big scam to force rate increases to recover from all the lawsuits.

Home again from the hotel in Tampa, and treatment at the cancer center. Now I have three more days of huge steroid doses, taken orally this time. Also, I'll be going in to the local cancer center in Lake Wales for IV fluids today, tomorrow and probably Friday.

We leave again for Tampa on Sunday night. Monday I have a PET scan, Tuesday is labs, doctor consultation and CT scan, Wednesday we come home again....

Home again from the hotel in Tampa, and treatment at the cancer center. Now I have three more days of huge steroid doses, taken orally this time. Also, I'll be going in to the local cancer center in Lake Wales for IV fluids today, tomorrow and probably Friday.

We leave again for Tampa on Sunday night. Monday I have a PET scan, Tuesday is labs, doctor consultation and CT scan, Wednesday we come home again....

Don's going to be early for Christmas too!

Or fried onions.....how.am.i to eat green bean casserole and stuff

Make your own from scratch. Thicken the cream of mushroom with cornstarch and make a batter for the fried onions with gluten free rice flour.

Not as convenient but certainly doable.

Top Bottom