::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Tulsi Gabbard has no balls.

Sorry Damon, but I’m disappointed in your representative.

We went to the Dr. for our checkups this morning. Also asked if there was anything he could give us to wipe out this cold I have had going on 12+ days now, and Nanilei has had at least a week.
We got a total of 11 prescriptions filled.
Nasal spray, cough syrup (yes the good stuff), and antibiotics for each of us, ear drops for me, an inhaler for her, and then our regular cholesterol and her diabetes meds...
Total cost $85.23
Without insurance?
$1,692.89!

Tulsi Gabbard has no balls.

Sorry Damon, but I’m disappointed in your representative.

I don't really know if it matters. The Senate is in his pocket. He's going to keep on doing his thing. "Business as usual"
The only way to change things is with a vote next fall. I don't know if that's going to work.
Donny, if handed a loss, might say, "Nope, that's not true. I don't accept that, I refuse to leave".

I don't really know if it matters. The Senate is in his pocket. He's going to keep on doing his thing. "Business as usual"
The only way to change things is with a vote next fall. I don't know if that's going to work.
Donny, if handed a loss, might say, "Nope, that's not true. I don't accept that, I refuse to leave".

We have similar problems over here thanks to this Brexit nonesense. Sick of it now, and we just got a new leader who's as incompetent a fool as Trump!

With the Republican majority in the Senate, I don't really understand the House Democrats' big push for impeachment. This Senate would never convict him, or remove him from office.

So, other than tarnishing Trump's legacy, what has been the point?

You’re referring to something else.
I’m saying I don’t want anyone in the White House (Tulsi) that can’t take a stand on this subject.

As far as what you said? Attaching “Impeachment” to his legacy is important.

And Don, why did they bother? Are you kidding? They had to.
They are making a historical stand. No he won’t be thrown out of office. Impeaching him was never about their ability to get him out.

You’re referring to something else.
I’m saying I don’t want anyone in the White House (Tulsi) that can’t take a stand on this subject.

As far as what you said? Attaching “Impeachment” to his legacy is important.

And Don, why did they bother? Are you kidding? They had to.
They are making a historical stand. No he won’t be thrown out of office. Impeaching him was never about their ability to get him out.

He could be impeached more than once. That would be historical.

We went to the Dr. for our checkups this morning. Also asked if there was anything he could give us to wipe out this cold I have had going on 12+ days now, and Nanilei has had at least a week.
We got a total of 11 prescriptions filled.
Nasal spray, cough syrup (yes the good stuff), and antibiotics for each of us, ear drops for me, an inhaler for her, and then our regular cholesterol and her diabetes meds...
Total cost $85.23
Without insurance?
$1,692.89!

My inhaler insulin was billed without insurance at $4,500.00/month.

After we got it straightened out it was $100.00 and my pharmacist buddy says they're still making a ton of money at that price. I know there's a tremendous amount of research, testing and insurance needed to develop drugs but there's also a humungous profit margin for many of those companies especially if they happen to develop a "biggee"

With the Republican majority in the Senate, I don't really understand the House Democrats' big push for impeachment. This Senate would never convict him, or remove him from office.

So, other than tarnishing Trump's legacy, what has been the point?

Sounds like Pelosi will hold onto the impeachment for now. I guess, she doesn't have to send it to the Senate for a vote immediately. If she waits until after the Republicans lose seats in the Senate, then it's a different story.

Top Bottom