::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

3E0F7F6E-D910-4645-AB5E-662B31F3B93C.jpg

Went on a hike today. Just 4 miles but it was up and down with some tough climbs. It’s been too long, I’m tired. But it was beautiful. With all the rain we got this year the local hills are very green.

Posted pics on FB. I laughed because all of our hiking pics look the same. We wear the same threads and hike in the same type of hills. All of our adventures look the same.

I watched Zoe's Extraordinary Playlist tonight. It looks strange but I thought I'd give it a try. Kinda like the old Eli Stone show. I actually enjoyed it. Not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure.

Last edited:
Hey Mailman, how are you feeling? Gaining weight? Getting your strength back?

I'm feeling really good, Sally. I've gained back about 25 pounds, and I'd like to stay right where I am now. I don't need to gain back all that I lost.

I'm regaining strength and energy, and I'm doing lots of walking. It's too soon to try pickle ball yet, but I hope to resume that before too long, too. I'm helping Elaine out more around the house, and not minding doing it, either.

It just feels so good to feel good! I appreciate it each and every day.

Thanks for asking....

I'm feeling really good, Sally. I've gained back about 25 pounds, and I'd like to stay right where I am now. I don't need to gain back all that I lost.

I'm regaining strength and energy, and I'm doing lots of walking. It's too soon to try pickle ball yet, but I hope to resume that before too long, too. I'm helping Elaine out more around the house, and not minding doing it, either.

Thanks for asking....
great to hear!

Thanks for asking....

Super news Mailman.

B V-B is due for some of those steps forward. Can't keep going backward!

((((((to you and the missus)))))

B V-B is due for some of those steps forward. Can't keep going backward!

((((((to you and the missus)))))

Mahalo Gary.

The thing that gets me is that there’s so much good in him and he keeps choosing to reach for the bad rather than building on the good. He’s made himself a lonely life and then invites trouble into it just to have some friends. Life should be happier and much less expensive if he would just walk right most of the time.

Thanks for asking....

Made my day

Mahalo Gary.

The thing that gets me is that there’s so much good in him and he keeps choosing to reach for the bad rather than building on the good. He’s made himself a lonely life and then invites trouble into it just to have some friends. Life should be happier and much less expensive if he would just walk right most of the time.

Man. This is accurate of so many people. It's a shame people have to accept wisdom into their lives before they can live up to it.

I see kids at school do this all the time and I wish they had more self-worth to break free from those that drag them down.

James' team won. We beat a really good team from SF (they play year-round) pretty easily.

I think James is having growing pains again. He's been complaining that his knees and ankles hurt "inside"

I rubbed his ankles and knees down with a bunch of CBD ointment before the game. He said it didn't hurt at all. Before I used it on my own knees I thought it was just a hippy, voodoo magic claim.

stuff works

Top Bottom