::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Snowed over four to five inches yesterday I got sent home early from work yesterday I was using my mother in-laws van my truck is still down so I'm on my way home and I slid off the road I was able to get out I called my brother in to meet me to take me up the mountain I meet him at the place where we was going to meet. We go up the mountain we are up hill he loses control of his car but has room to get it back. Still thinking he has a chance to do it then we go off the mountain side and thankful just hit a tree stump but it took his wheel sideways a guy stopped and was able to get us home we are ok. I feel bad he just got his truck fixed the day before.

Spent a nice couple of hours walking in the desert yesterday. The trailhead is only 12 minutes away. There are 3 other trailheads which are closer.

Why haven’t I done this sooner?

That's what I thought too.

I know for Jon it must feel like an eternity having to balance work and studies, not to mention the traveling, But it really does feel like you announced this not too long ago.

In any case, very happy for you!

Thanks! It has been a long, long time.

Saw some pics of Gary on Facebook.
You can really see the weight loss in his face.
Great job Gary!
I am motivated.

Kids sick today with flu. Wtf

She even got the shot...

Not all winter illnesses are "the flu" even though they may look like the flu. You can still get the flu if you've been immunized - it helps a lot, but it's not 100%. Usually being immunized will result in a less severe case even if you do get it.

Top Bottom