::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Any answers to yesterday’s worrisome findings Don?

We’re PoHoMoJoing for you like crazy.

All cultures and tests were negative. The good news is that even after such thorough testing, no signs of infection were found. The tumors seem to be shrinking. My spleen is shrinking back to more normal size.

Sometimes these bad days can only be attributed to inflammation due to the disease, and the disease's destruction....

Last edited:
This is what I am up to today.
After yard work, that is.

dDroIm3.jpg

I am so proud of you. You're so great at realizing your goals.

All cultures and tests were negative. The good news is that even after such thorough testing, no signs of infection were found. The tumors seem to be shrinking. My spleen is shrinking back to more normal size.

Sometimes these bad days can only be attributed to inflammation due to the disease, and the disease's destruction....

That's wonderful news.

A couple days ago my endocrinologist prescribed an insulin inhaler for me to use pre-meals. Mostly so I can enjoy foods like rice, pasta, etc. again (in moderation of course). It's fast acting and helps with the severe spikes.

The first time I used it I kind of wasted the dose because I burst out laughing. It's exactly like taking a bong hit. You have to inhale deeply and then hold it. But the insulin is in powder form so your natural reaction is to want to cough. So the second time I tried it I was making all those same silly sounds you make when trying to hold in a large bong hit.

#wasntalwaysateacher :)

I've never heard of this! How interesting.

The main tumor was once the size of a football. It made me appear to be pregnant. Now, my abdomen is practically flat.

Before I got cancer, I varied from 220 to 225 pounds. This morning, I weighed in at 170 pounds....

Did it shrink that much just since the cell infusion??? That is amazing and exciting stuff!

So about 100 mph ground speed.

The actual time in the air is about 20 minutes.
The plane is capable of 300+ MPH, but I don't actually know how fast we fly.
I do know we fly at a much lower alititude (than a jet would normally fly), which means lower efficiency and lower speed for the aircraft. Pretty sure it has more to do with the short distance flown rather than aircraft capability.

More time is spent boarding, sitting, taxiing, deplaning than actual flying though, I can tell you that.

I am hoping what you are reporting is good news Don, it sounds like very good news to me, PoHoMoJo on continuous sending!

Last post I sent just before getting up to board the plane. Plane was airborne exactly twenty minutes. Seven minutes ascending, four minutes level flight, nine minutes descent/approach/landing.

I was just doing math. Someone said about 70 miles and 35 minutes in the air. 2 miles a minute average is 120 mph not 100. But then maybe I didn't have the exact numbers to work with.

Hawaiian Airlines awards 75 miles for the flight. Using that distance and the airborne time of 20 minutes, works out to 225 MPH average speed.

Top Bottom