::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

No school today for my district which works out well because James’ district has a teacher in service day.

We’re catching up on doctors appointments.

Oh joy!

I’ve seen CBD ointments/creams/oils/tinctures at Target, Walgreens,Rite Aid, CVS and even 7-11 up here.

Yes. CBD is everywhere. My daughter has her own cream she developed for muscular pain. She created it for massage therapists to use but anyone can purchase it. It’s wonderful stuff. Many of my clients request it for their massages and buy it to take home. CBD alone is legal in all 50 states.

But CBD like many drugs works best for internal pain with a touch of THC in it. For Dons pain and eventual nausea, I’d recommend a combination.
Don, a few years back Jimmy Buffett had an accident and injured his head. He found pain relief with cannabis and then developed a line of vape pens and cartridges with medical marijuana. I love how he markets them, he has different levels of CBD and THC according to your needs. I can’t get them, they are only available in Florida at this time. I’ll find a link.

http://www.prosperforhealth.com/#/

That’s my daughters company. When shopping for topical CBD cream, the important thing is the actual amount of CBD they use. Many brands put very little of the actual CBD isolate in it and slap a big CBD Label on it. If you’re buying read labels. My daughters contains 250 mg per a 2 ounce jar.

If you’d like a sample,she ships her product, click on her site for some. If you like what it does for your muscle pain please purchase some.

Here's another for Don.

Code:
[CENTER]I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
written and recorded by Hank Williams    [3/4 time][/CENTER]

C
Hear that lonesome whippoorwill
                         C7
He sounds too blue to fly
   F                 C
The midnight train is whining low
               G7      C
I'm so lonesome I could cry

I've never seen a night so long
                          C7
When time goes crawling by
   F                C
The moon just went behind a cloud
           G7       C
To hide its face and cry

Did you ever see a robin weep
                        C7
When leaves begin to die
    F                   C
That means he's lost the will to live
               G7      C

The silence of a falling star
                      C7
Lights up a purple sky
   F           C
And as I wonder where you are
               G7      C

Love it, Rob....

I'm done with today's PET scan. They are pure torture for me, due to my spinal fusion. Counting down the minutes (15) until I can take 10mg of Percocet....

I wish I knew how to save/compile the songs you guys have posted for me on my Kindle. I used to do it all the time on my laptop. The Kindle isn't really designed for storage....

I wish I knew how to save/compile the songs you guys have posted for me on my Kindle. I used to do it all the time on my laptop. The Kindle isn't really designed for storage....

The Kindles have their own e mail address, and cloud storage. You can go to settings/personal/my account, and click that and your e mail will show. If you give people that e mail they can send you documents. Then you download it for viewing. I believe you can get to them from you docs icon on the home page after that. I'm not an expert, and do a lot of fumbling around through this process but it's possible to do.

Also you can view Google Drive if you have one set up.

Last edited:
I don’t understand I just post pics off my phone. Why do you need photo bucket or imgur?

And...if you're posting from your phone then the pics get stored by UU, which may end up costing them more in order to store them. When I post a picture from Imgur the actual picture is hosted there, not stored in UU's space.

also he still wants control of the beers we make and when we make them...but not necessarily will he have the grain ready on time.....

So it sounds like you need the authority to place the orders for grain/hops/etc. and sign for them on the company's account.

Vax aftermath. Bone tired. Sore arms. Already in bed while I still had momentum. Probably the shingles shot, not the flu shot.

I got my flu shot this morning. My regular meeting with the pastor was postponed, so I raced over to the hospital and got the shot instead.

Home again from the hotel in Tampa, and treatment at the cancer center. Now I have three more days of huge steroid doses, taken orally this time. Also, I'll be going in to the local cancer center in Lake Wales for IV fluids today, tomorrow and probably Friday.

We leave again for Tampa on Sunday night. Monday I have a PET scan, Tuesday is labs, doctor consultation and CT scan, Wednesday we come home again....

When are the cells scheduled to arrive back from the lab? Do they infuse them immediately upon arrival, or do you do the chemo to kill off the existing ones when they arrive and then infuse after that?

Pulling for you, Don.

Yesterday afternoon we got a call to come help my brother in law. He had a very bad nose bleed. ER here we come. They got it under control is a couple of hours and them we all went for a lunch/dinner at the local restaurant.

My brother in law Dan has quite a few health problems. Which is a hindrance for him because he is one who likes to be outside doing things.

At the end of my junior year in high school I had mono, which really exacerbated nose bleeds I'd always been prone to. I ended up in the ER with one. Doctor tried to use silver nitrate to cauterize it, but it refused to be cauterized. I went home with my nose packed with about 3 miles of gauze. Went to the ENT the next day. The guy was an absolute jerk - I was scared to death and he wasn't acknowledging any of it. He had a resident working with him who was as sweet as can be and doing all the bedside manner things the attending doctor should have been doing. With the resident on one side and my mom on the other the ENT electrocauterized my nose - destroyed the offending vessels. It's not pleasant to be able to smell yourself burning, ya know?

Anyway, years later when my dad was in the hospital in his final days the ENT came in and asked if he could have some time alone with my dad - their offices had been in the same clinic just down the hall from each other. As I walked out, Dr. K. had his hand on Dad's cheek and was talking to him in quiet, gentle tones. My opinion of the man did a complete 180 that day.

Oh - and hi. I was in Denver last week, busy busy busy. On Wednesday afternoon I was whining that I was too hot - it was 83 degrees and I was wearing jeans. By 10:30 that evening it was snowing. It was 29 just before midnight and it snowed most of the day on Thursday. Crazy, but a lot of fun. The change had been forecast for quite a while, so I was prepared.

Top Bottom