::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

For my English finals I had the class develop a game that teaches grammar to either K-2 or 3-5.

They had to build the game, create age appropriate rule sheet, and present the game.

With about 15 minutes extra today they are playing some of the games. We just got told by the teacher next door to quiet down.

Success!

For my English finals I had the class develop a game that teaches grammar to either K-2 or 3-5.

They had to build the game, create age appropriate rule sheet, and present the game.

With about 15 minutes extra today they are playing some of the games. We just got told by the teacher next door to quiet down.

Success!

When they get back from break they are going to design a usability survey, in-class testing (I may try to bring in an elementary school class), and then a letter pitching their ideas to game companies. (business letter)

Now what's REALLY funny is that when I was looking through the want ads before I moved here, I was wondering why having a California Driver License was a requirement for a job in Hawaii?
I was like, yay, I have one of those already!

I think I've had a drivers license for 53+ years.
I'll get the hang of it pretty soon... I think?

Some say I can't play the ukulele.
None can say I didn't.

Speaking of cooking bones. Pressure cookers were first used to cook bones into gelatin. It was initially thought that jelly was some kind of miracle food and was in high demand by the rich. I know a lot of useless trivia like that.

Speaking of cooking bones. Pressure cookers were first used to cook bones into gelatin. It was initially thought that jelly was some kind of miracle food and was in high demand by the rich. I know a lot of useless trivia like that.

Yuppies are all about bone broth once again. No idea if it actually is good for you. But I like anything resembling soup or broth.

I LOVE useless trivia like that. Keep it coming.

Count the number of cricket chirps in a 15-second period, add 37 to the total, and your result will be very close to the actual outdoor Fahrenheit temperature.

Who "discovers" these kinds of things and why?

#128 surprised me

Well, a lot of them did but I always figured that was some sort of football thing

Top Bottom