::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Doesn’t anyone remember seeing that real sex on hbo deal back in the early 2000s . Probably 2003 they made them and had testers and all. I just made them never heard how they worked out.

There was one I made for a friend I knew and she said I may have made something that she will never need a man for now......

Doesn’t anyone remember seeing that real sex on hbo deal back in the early 2000s . Probably 2003 they made them and had testers and all. I just made them never heard how they worked out.

I've seen things like that and I just can't imagine a positive outcome.

I've seen things like that and I just can't imagine a positive outcome.

Glass is the most hypo allergenic material and superior in cleanliness think any rubber or synthetic plastic will hold microscopic things to it. GLASS impossible!! Plus they are quite durable. Want to be a tester??

I agree, but I do think it is often abused. People using grandma's tag.

Yep. I also get irritated at the idea of someone getting one because of a weight issue. Not that I’d ever challenge anyone. I really try not to judge, but man it’s hard.

I get apple sauce in the little cups at the store. The last batch I got was "old fashion" I think. They added sugar. The new batch is unsweetened. The ingredients listed are apples and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Much better. It seems plenty sweet without any extra sweetener.

See if you can find Santa Cruz brand. They have a cinnamon one. No added sugar. It’s organic too but don’t tell Jon.

I’m terribly picky about fruit cups. Many come from other countries, I try to buy American. If they found plastic in dog food from China, I’m not trusting their human food.

See if you can find Santa Cruz brand. They have a cinnamon one. No added sugar. It’s organic too but don’t tell Jon.

I’m terribly picky about fruit cups. Many come from other countries, I try to buy American. If they found plastic in dog food from China, I’m not trusting their human food.

I honestly won't buy it if I find China is origin country. My kids live the packages of Mandarin oranges. You know how hard it is to get Mandarin oranges not from Mandarin.

I honestly won't buy it if I find China is origin country. My kids live the packages of Mandarin oranges. You know how hard it is to get Mandarin oranges not from Mandarin.

Impossible especially in a individual serving cups.

Top Bottom