::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

It gave me the idea of "masturbation fixes most of women's ailments" idea, and for that I am grateful. Perhaps I needn't call the doc back. Perhaps I'll be in my bunk.

That’s a wonderful skill to pass down also!!!

Well, there ya go.

We need a vid.

OK, maybe that's going a bit too far?

Idle hands are the Devil's playthings, or something...

Well I guess you could say that?

Careful. It can be an internal issue you can’t see. Just as an example, people with Crohns look absolutely normal. But many have had multiple operations and still use the facilities up to 30 times a day. Sometimes just getting out of bed and getting dressed can be a huge win for the day.

And my best friend Judy looks normal, but she has back and foot issues that limit her mobility. She fell down stairs 40 years ago and broke her back. She’s 50% disabled and is thankful she’s not in a wheelchair.

I agree, but I do think it is often abused. People using grandma's tag.

I get apple sauce in the little cups at the store. The last batch I got was "old fashion" I think. They added sugar. The new batch is unsweetened. The ingredients listed are apples and ascorbic acid (vitamin C). Much better. It seems plenty sweet without any extra sweetener.

I saw a shirt that caught my eye at Reyn Spooner.

I might have to go back to the mall today.

I need new swim trunks anyhow and Macy's seems to be the only place that carries the old school style with the netting (ball bag) that I prefer. I can't get used to board shorts for swimming and it seems like that's all the surf shops carry. Yesterday when we were leaving the room for the pool I had my hands full and my shorts fell down. James was still laughing about it two hours later.

Nice. I'm all about board shorts. About 1 mm or 2 of fabric between me and the world!!!! I cut the netting out of mine.

Top Bottom