::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

San Jose is on the border of grow zones that will support mangoes.

So I'm taking that as it's possible.

Mine? Huh? I probably posted too early!

I GOT THE K!!!

IT IS LIKE THE OLD DAYS AGAIN! MINE MINE MINE!!!! ALL MINE!

MY K!

Back off! IT IS MINE!

Not exactly the same as the old school Mim snipe but still made me laugh. Congrats!

Some kid in my class just averaged about 24 numbers in his head. The class stopped dead in its tracks "HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!?!?!" Another kid just checked on his phone and informed him he was off by .1 in his calculations.

Crazy!!

random question

Well, more random than usual.

I have an invasion of scout ants in my room. Is it best to get rid of all of them or to leave some behind to see their dead buddies and report back that my room should be avoided? I have a feeling their searching for water.

At the end of the period I asked a straggler kid if Martin was some kind of savant.

It turns out he's the kid who's been going here for math since 5th grade. He takes college courses for math now.

A performer in Ren Fests is starting a juggling club locally. He is awesome. I saw him like 10 years ago at a Ren Fair and he was my favorite and now I get to play the same stage as him once a year locally and that makes me feel proud.

Anyway... it is juggling, hoops, poi, and flow club. So it reminds me of Mailman.
But I suck at juggling. I am going to concentrate on the other stuff. Haha. Who knows though, maybe this old dog can learn new tricks.

My last class has parsed out the tasks to individual tables. Lot's of discussion but it doesn't sound like a lot of agreement.

The self appointed leader is experiencing backlash as he checks on the groups.

Just a post to say I'm still breathing.

Actually we went for a walk through the woods at a local park. I don't know how far we went but we were at it for a couple of hours.

Nice K Mim!

Most of the time I'm not paying attention. Which is a bit sad.

Mine? Huh? I probably posted too early!

I GOT THE K!!!

IT IS LIKE THE OLD DAYS AGAIN! MINE MINE MINE!!!! ALL MINE!

MY K!

Back off! IT IS MINE!

Shows you how long it's been since Mim has been around. Most of us forget about the Ks these days...

They get pretty tall. I don't want it to mess with the foundation of the house.

There was a HUGE mango tree just north of Kapaa when we were there in July. Probably 80 feet tall. Mangoes all over the road.

Top Bottom