Page 1355 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 355855125513051345135313541355135613571365 ... LastLast
Results 13,541 to 13,550 of 13847

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Looks like the SSL certificate for the site is having issues
    Maybe it's finally entering its teenage years and starting to rebel against the established forum.

Quote Originally Posted by spots View Post
    Maybe it's finally entering its teenage years and starting to rebel against the established forum.
    I wonder if the fancier, newer forum is having issues as well?
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

$898,900 Price

5 Beds

5.5 Baths

6,116 Sq. Ft.

This is in Arizona. My POS place is under 1000 Sq. Ft. is in a crap neighborhood on a busy street and costs more than this.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I wonder if the fancier, newer forum is having issues as well?
    Wait... there is a fancier, newer forum???

Does that mean they banned this thread from the fancy new forum, and it's relegated to some low tech backwater system that nobody cares about?

$898,900 Price

5 Beds

5.5 Baths

6,116 Sq. Ft.

This is in Arizona. My POS place is under 1000 Sq. Ft. is in a crap neighborhood on a busy street and costs more than this.
    You don't want a place like this.

5.5 baths is a royal pain in the rear to keep clean. If you don't use them you end up with mineral rings in the toilets that mess up the finish. If you use them to keep the rings from forming, then you are cleaning them all the time.

Then you have to clean that 6,116 sq ft, which means you have zero time left to do anything fun.

Which causes your spouse to get really upset with you and stop talking to you.

After a few years you find out that your spouse left you, but you don't know when because the house is so big that when you both stopped talking you also avoided each other and never saw each other.

And then you realize that Arizona is a desert. And it's hot. And it lacks water. And it's hot. So you get a vacation home somewhere else in order to escape the summer heat in Arizona.

When you arrive at this vacation home for your 3-4 month stay you realize that you have to replace all the toilets because the finish in the bowls has been ruined with mineral rings from not being used.

So you contact a plumber to do the job, and they charge you 3x the price because you are a rich second home owner from out of town.

You finish your summer escape from Arizona only to find that when you return you have to replace 5.5 toilets becasue they all have mineral rings from not being used.

Your house isn't as bad as you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Looks like the SSL certificate for the site is having issues
    Huh? Is that like a high school diploma?
    “Justice is like a train that is nearly always late,” - Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.

“62,400 repetitions make one truth.” - Bernard Marx, character in Brave New World, Alduous Huxley

Dig In-finity! - The Naz, in the words of Lord Buckley

$898,900 Price

5 Beds

5.5 Baths

6,116 Sq. Ft.

Where in Arizona? Pool's almost ready and there's a golf course a mile down the road.
    “Justice is like a train that is nearly always late,” - Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.

“62,400 repetitions make one truth.” - Bernard Marx, character in Brave New World, Alduous Huxley

Dig In-finity! - The Naz, in the words of Lord Buckley

Good morning everyone. This is the first time today that I've been able to say that here.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by spots View Post
    When I used to work in [city redacted] horizontal rain was common. You'd arrive at the commuter train and either the front or back side of you would be soaked through, and the other side would be bone dry. It was always better to have the front side soaked, then at least you had a dry seat for the train ride home.

Umbrellas quickly became shields deployed in front of you, or behind you, but it didn't matter you still got soaked.

It's because of that cousins Cooter and Bufford hit the work shed and came up with "Cooter & Bufford's Rain Shield".

You see the idea was that you could develop a product that was light, allowed easy movement, and didn't need a place to dry out when not in use.

That's where the plan failed.

It turns out that unlike bees wax used in Sno-Seal, etc. lard actually can go rancid and smell.

And they found out the hard way that people don't actually like to cover all their clothes in lard. Gotta hand it to them though. They really tried to hold on tight to that old man as they covered him in lard during the product demonstrations at the local mall, but he just kept shooting out from their grip and went sliding across the mall floor.
    Cooter and Bufford were late to the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ofMpqFPkSQ
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Ask Fearless Leader.

(every time I read "fearless leader" I hear it in the voice of Boris and Natasha.
    I assume you mean Ryan in this case, because I know nothing about forum software.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

Thread Information