::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Had a shocker yesterday, some guy came into our shop and announced he was buying our building tomorrow! We will lose half our space, but not be kicked out entirely.

Whoa, that’s some news. Did he tell you what his plans are for the rest of the building?

Whoa, that’s some news. Did he tell you what his plans are for the rest of the building?

Yeah, his wife owns a local beauty salon, so the left half of the building will be redone into that and we lose our stock area. He told us several times that he "wants us to stay and needs us to stay to make it work." So we need to find a new place to store a few hundred cases, shipping boxes, etc, etc. I think our lease expires in October.

Yeah, his wife owns a local beauty salon, so the left half of the building will be redone into that and we lose our stock area. He told us several times that he "wants us to stay and needs us to stay to make it work." So we need to find a new place to store a few hundred cases, shipping boxes, etc, etc. I think our lease expires in October.

Suck! I have a storage container for mine, but that does not help your situation. Man, this sucks!

Do you still have the upstairs?

Mim! It's nice to have you around.

I always say I will try to be around more, and then I am not and I dont like that!

Like... I still miss you guys! You are my Hos, I am still a PoHo... life just got insane.

I will try to pop in more!

I know Main Mike!!! MOVE TO FLOYD! And you can buy a place and we can be an ukulele mecca!!!

Hi PoHos!

DON! I cant scroll back to get caught up!
But DUDE... you need to get better please!!!

You are the best! And I miss talking with you! Need to pop on here more often!

Miss Mim! Nice to hear from you. Yeah, I've got some weird stuff going on right now, but I'm fighting it. More chemo tomorrow. Time to whoop some cancer butt....

No late afternoon or evening posts?

I was stuck doing Dell Server Technical Services Certification training all day.

Nanilei and I are going to see Hobbs & Shaw tonight.

We loved MoviePass, but it appears to have died.
Three movies a month, when the app worked, for 9.95 a month.

Since the average non-matinée price around here is $11-$14 depending on the theater, it was a pretty good deal.

It appears to have died as of July 4, 2019.

Regal Entertainment announced its Unlimited plan recently, and for all the Regal theaters in my area, the middle plan works, at $21.99 a month for unlimited movies and 10% off concessions.

So over double the cost of MoviePass, but it works anytime and puts us in the theater we like most (which was not supported by MoviePass).

So, overall, a win!

Oh and Don?

F cancer!

Hope your treatments are effective.

PoHoMoJo continues! }=~}=~}=~}>>>>>>>>>>>

We are in a cool period right now. The current temperature 57° @ 6:25 am. High is supposed to be in the mid eighties. It has rained once in about ten days. It's nice letting nature take care of the air conditioning. We still have plenty of summer left though.

Top Bottom