::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Scored some Galaxy hops!! The Dr should go into growing those. Huge market for them here. I paid $29.99 for a pound. They sold 180# in 30 mins....

Playing on the boat this Sunday.
That makes three weeks in a row, but who's counting.

ORLY?
That is good news.
Always looking for a few hours of free A/C lately.

Just as long as you don't need a good human drama to go with it. The effects are good and some of the cultural/historic references are fun. Also, stay through the credits to the very end.

Not quite blue skies and sunshine today. But not terrible either. Chance of rain today and tomorrow.
Temps for the next week seem to be below the average for this period. So no heat or air conditioning needed.
Which is nice. Our gas and lights budget will go up next month, $23 a month. We had some catching up to do.

With all the medical, dental, taxes and insurance bills coming due lately, the nest egg has been getting hit. It would be nice to go back to living on our income for awhile. Such is life I guess, things could be a whole lot worse. Always appreciate your blessings.

24 Hours of Le Mans!

I fell in love with motor racing in the '60s. While all forms to motorsport have been transformed by technology, endurance racing is most like my nostalgic ideal.

24 Hours of Le Mans!

I fell in love with motor racing in the '60s. While all forms to motorsport have been transformed by technology, endurance racing is most like my nostalgic ideal.

Speaking of the 60s... It seems that part of the Daytona race used to be on the sand of the beach back then?

Top Bottom