::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Stephen, how do you like Georgia?

Is that a pretty big cultural jump? I've only lived in one area my whole life but I think it would be interesting to be able to observe the differences in communities.

That is the goofiest (in a great way), happiest smile I've seen on anybody in a long time. Again, congratulations!

today is my last day to get my class in order before I meet the kiddos on Monday.

I guess this is a good job for me because I'm just as excited, a bit nervous, but looking forward to the school year as much as I did 20+ years ago.

today is my last day to get my class in order before I meet the kiddos on Monday.

I guess this is a good job for me because I'm just as excited, a bit nervous, but looking forward to the school year as much as I did 20+ years ago.

That's wonderful news.

The mugshots were so fun, but the switch-up was the best hahahahaha.

Especially because I read people's posts in the wrong people's voices.

The switchup was hilarious. SO many confused people.

This is just a composite of the thumbnails. I'd have to go looking for the actual jpgs.

attachment.php

Oh my gosh - Matt's with the smeared clown makeup. I'm dying.

Trying to keep my tabs up for Ukulele Underground so I stay in contact with you guys! So far so good!

I see Veep down there! Congrats Man! You have no idea how excited I am for you! Does your finance play ukulele? If so I expect an Elvira duet!!!

That would be epic!

I had another weird forum blockage this morning. After a couple of successful posts, I tried again and the error message said:

"Forbidden. Data posted too frequently. Try again in a few minutes."

WTF? I waited several minutes, and retried, but it didn't help. I shut down and left it alone for about a half an hour, and then was able to post.

Is this some kind of hacking going on? Or, is this new stuff with the forum?

It's forum security software - things have been tightened up to prevent spam, but unfortunately legit posters sometimes get caught up.

I didn't do the mug shot. I got here just before that and wasn't really into the swing of things so I didn't send in a pic. When you guys switched I was completely lost. It was funny.

It's probably not too late...hehehehehehehe.

Not to pick on you...but I hate the word kiddos. Why did that suddenly become the collective term for children?

researching ways to rejuvenate a dry erase board.

We have some at work that are basket cases, but the cleaner makes them look good - they just don't seem to stay clean after they get to this state. I don't know if there's some kind of coating that the cleaner removes or if it's surface wear that holds on to the ink with more tenacity.

Not to pick on you...but I hate the word kiddos. Why did that suddenly become the collective term for children?

What's even funnier is that I've probably used that word half a dozen times in my life.

Let's see how many times I can work it into my vocabulary now!

We have some at work that are basket cases, but the cleaner makes them look good - they just don't seem to stay clean after they get to this state. I don't know if there's some kind of coating that the cleaner removes or if it's surface wear that holds on to the ink with more tenacity.

This is what I'm going with. I've read about five other articles and they all say about the same thing: https://www.wikihow.com/Restore-a-Whiteboard

Top Bottom