::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Worked an Octoberfest for work yesterday. We kicked our Oktoberfest beer and another town brewery still had 2 pretty full kegs. I say it was salesmanship. I did not have a sign with my beer but I told everyone and was telling people in line to come over to skip the commercial beer available.

Worked an Octoberfest for work yesterday. We kicked our Oktoberfest beer and another town brewery still had 2 pretty full kegs. I say it was salesmanship. I did not have a sign with my beer but I told everyone and was telling people in line to come over to skip the commercial beer available.

The other brewery thought that was a great idea. I did also try to sell the other beer for them too

No liquor store? I thought that was mandatory.

We dont have separate liquor stores in wisconsin. You buy your booze at the gas station or grocery store. That's... well, Rondeaus is only 30 min but their markup is crazy so we would drive 45 and go to Hayward.

We don't have separate liquor stores in wisconsin. You buy your booze at the gas station or grocery store. That's... well, Rondeaus is only 30 min but their markup is crazy so we would drive 45 and go to Hayward.

From a Troll to a Cheesehead just like that.

I stood in line at the gas station, next to a graying man with a kind smile. He was purchasing tobacco products. As the clerk was new, and struggling with the process, everyone in the quickly growing line was paying more attention than normal.

The customer, who I had mentally categorized as "too old to date", because that's how I categorize folks, had to give his birthdate verbally.

He was 2 years younger than me.

Oye.

Either he looks terrible

or I look amazing

OR..

I look just like him and am delusional about my own appearance.

I stood in line at the gas station, next to a graying man with a kind smile. He was purchasing tobacco products. As the clerk was new, and struggling with the process, everyone in the quickly growing line was paying more attention than normal.

The customer, who I had mentally categorized as "too old to date", because that's how I categorize folks, had to give his birthdate verbally.

He was 2 years younger than me.

Oye.

Either he looks terrible

or I look amazing

OR..

I look just like him and am delusional about my own appearance.

I think you are approximately the age of my children?

Perhaps a little younger?

Going back to Kansas later this week for birthdays of new & improved B V-B and his son. Also RL Kid makes his annual visit to the gross Halloween theme park.

Going back to Kansas later this week for birthdays of new & improved B V-B and his son. Also RL Kid makes his annual visit to the gross Halloween theme park.

You log quite a few miles going back and forth to Kansas.

Just an observation.

You log quite a few miles going back and forth to Kansas.

Just an observation.

This time we fly.

B V-B seems to have made a big turn in his life's direction. I want to see some of it with my own eyes. Besides, grand baby + 1st birthday = mandatory.

I am trying to be around more consistently, but KY Uke fest kicked my butt and last week I felt like poo.
Feeling better now and trying to get all the work done.

Top Bottom