::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

We are warmer today....it's already 72. It's also raining steadily, again. We must be reaching the point of ground saturation, by now....

I'm waiting to see whether on not I get called in to work again today. I'm never sure the other guy will show up, especially after taking off the day before....

I was a little more sore yesterday than I was on Tuesday so I took one more day off to make sure my incisions heal before heading back to work.

I'll go in tomorrow and handle the tough classes. They know I had surgery so I'm guessing they'll be sympathetic although they really gave it to the sub. She wrote 5 referrals between the two classes yesterday. She retired from my school about two years ago so she still knows some of the students. She was not happy.

This.

And congrats to the new grandparents too!

(do you know what kind of role is expected of you since this has been such a kerfuffle?)

That’s the mystery. We have no clue. The maternal grandmother announced the birth and the name on her Facebook page. B V-B sent us a picture last night and gave the child a different name. We are confused and wishing that there was even one stable starting point to start building our understanding of all these potential relationships.

That’s the mystery. We have no clue. The maternal grandmother announced the birth and the name on her Facebook page. B V-B sent us a picture last night and gave the child a different name. We are confused and wishing that there was even one stable starting point to start building our understanding of all these potential relationships.

I can't imagine. What a hot mess. Best of luck, Pere, and keep us posted....

Sukie or Sally, want to help a brother out?

I take this as vote out the asshats that keep legislating women’s bodies and also the asshats obstructing justice and breaking the system and ruining the world one repealed law at a time.

I gained a few this past weekend, but am back at it now.

I’ve been trying to maintain a little higher calorie intake so I figure it will take a little while for my body to figure out is isn’t starving and start losing weight again.

Weird because I’m not worried at all. I know this time it will happen and I feel confidently in control versus waiting and expecting to mess up.

Top Bottom