::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Pizza ordered!

In my quest to eat healthier I have made some self imposed rules for myself over the last couple of years regarding fast food. One of them is I refuse to eat crappy pizza. I only order it from Round Table, a local chain that has a veggie pizza that I really enjoy. It’s got all the veggies you can name including zucchini and artichoke hearts, and the veggies are crunchy. The sauce is a garlic cream sauce. Hubby gets a all meat one. They are terribly expensive, like $60 for two large but they are gooooood.

I love Round Table too, but I have to disagree about the pizza quality. The high end of mediocre at best. There are so many better options around here than RT. Maybe you don't have as many options? I used to order the pizza sandwich all the time in high school and it's still nostalgically delicious. Actually in HS we used to go to Shakey's more often but now they're gone.

Like I said. I like their pizza but not the first, second or third place I'd go.

I love Round Table too, but I have to disagree about the pizza quality. The high end of mediocre at best. There are so many better options around here than RT. Maybe you don't have as many options? I used to order the pizza sandwich all the time in high school and it's still nostalgically delicious. Actually in HS we used to go to Shakey's more often but now they're gone.

Like I said. I like their pizza but not the first, second or third place I'd go.

Give me a Vero di Napoli Margherita any day. Make that every day.

There's some mighty fine pizza here in the Valley of the Sun.

Now that you guys are talking about it, I believe my driver's license needs to be renewed in January.

Now that you guys are talking about it, I believe my driver's license needs to be renewed in January.

It will be interesting to see how long they will issue the new license for. Last time was online and was good for six years.

It will be interesting to see how long they will issue the new license for. Last time was online and was good for six years.

It will be interesting to see for how long they wil issue the new licence.

Better?

It seems like more fun to end my sentences in a preposition.

I think ours are good for six, also. What gets me is that they keep reusing the same photo with each renewal. I think most folks look considerably different after six, twelve, or eighteen years. I wonder if they ever require a new photo?

I have work tomorrow, followed by the first of two evenings of driver's safety classes. It'll be three hours tomorrow, and three more on Wednesday.

Oh, freakin' yay....

I have work tomorrow, followed by the first of two evenings of driver's safety classes. It'll be three hours tomorrow, and three more on Wednesday.

Oh, freakin' yay....

Have you recently needed reminding of the laws of driving in New York, or is this an insurance dodge?

Top Bottom