::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Minnesota is finally issuing the new airline certified licenses. It’s been a chore for them to get it done.

Saves on insurance premiums, and, if needed, can remove points from your license....

We've never needed to points reduction, but we do enjoy the insurance discount. I think we end up needing to do this every three years to retain the benefits....

I think ours are good for six, also. What gets me is that they keep reusing the same photo with each renewal. I think most folks look considerably different after six, twelve, or eighteen years. I wonder if they ever require a new photo?

I'll be 69. After 70 you have to see them more often. It could be this one goes 6 years and after that it's two at a time?

I have work tomorrow, followed by the first of two evenings of driver's safety classes. It'll be three hours tomorrow, and three more on Wednesday.

Oh, freakin' yay....

I'll give you an education. Do your best not to get suprised out there. Try to stay out of the manic drivers way, (The folks going nowhere quite quickly).

Minnesota is finally issuing the new airline certified licenses. It’s been a chore for them to get it done.

We tried to do RL Kid's ID at the same time we did our licenses. Couldn't get it done. We had official correspondence from the Social Security Administration to prove his SSN. They require the actual card. A pay stub or W-2 would have done it (he doesn't work). His SSN on our tax return wasn't acceptable. Had to have the actual card. We'd applied for the card earlier the same day. Now, SS Card in hand, we go back to repeat the song and dance.

We tried to do RL Kid's ID at the same time we did our licenses. Couldn't get it done. We had official correspondence from the Social Security Administration to prove his SSN. They require the actual card. A pay stub or W-2 would have done it (he doesn't work). His SSN on our tax return wasn't acceptable. Had to have the actual card. We'd applied for the card earlier the same day. Now, SS Card in hand, we go back to repeat the song and dance.

I had a copy of my birth certificate and the copy was stamped/embossed with the state seal or whatever proving authenticity (it's what they sent me) and they wouldn't take that. I think I told that story here while it was happening. I was at the DMV, texted Mika they weren't accepting my birth certificate, she texted back telling me to go to the county recorder because she requested a copy on line and then it was back to the DMV for my "Real" ID (that's what CA is calling it).

I had a copy of my birth certificate and the copy was stamped/embossed with the state seal or whatever proving authenticity (it's what they sent me) and they wouldn't take that. I think I told that story here while it was happening. I was at the DMV, texted Mika they weren't accepting my birth certificate, she texted back telling me to go to the county recorder because she requested a copy on line and then it was back to the DMV for my "Real" ID (that's what CA is calling it).

Real id here too

Pizza ordered!

In my quest to eat healthier I have made some self imposed rules for myself over the last couple of years regarding fast food. One of them is I refuse to eat crappy pizza. I only order it from Round Table, a local chain that has a veggie pizza that I really enjoy. It’s got all the veggies you can name including zucchini and artichoke hearts, and the veggies are crunchy. The sauce is a garlic cream sauce. Hubby gets a all meat one. They are terribly expensive, like $60 for two large but they are gooooood.

Huh. Round table isn't a local chain, unless you call the entire Western United States local (including Alaska and Hawaii). And I generally regard their pizza as crappy pizza...

Huh. Round table isn't a local chain, unless you call the entire Western United States local (including Alaska and Hawaii). And I generally regard their pizza as crappy pizza...

I think of it as "comfort food" pizza.

but it's gotten very pricey in the last few years especially for the quality

It's a fancy new license with a gold star that gets me onto airplanes.

Oregon still doesn't have those. I guess we're not a border state so it's not considered as big a thing. I have a passport card I use to board planes.

Card required? You mean that piece of paper? The one that, when I got mine anyway, said it wasn't valid as ID?

Top Bottom