::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

I’ve decided to apply for the lead position. A lot of it is stuff I already do, like informing management of supplies and and condition of equipment. There will be some light people wranging duties. I figure it will be a good way to advocate for my fellow coworkers. I’ve sort of been doing that already. I’m also going to put in a good word for someome who I think should have the position if she’s applied. I’ve seen her passed up for a well deserved raise, because our previous manager said some untrue things about her performance. She was not at the site to observe any of what she claimed the other therapist did.

Did your previous manager go to work in the west wing?

Did your previous manager go to work in the west wing?

Bwahahaha, snork, snork! She might fit in.

Naw, I don’t think she’s mean enough. She actually seemed nice enough in person. I almost wanted to like her. She was incompetent as a leader.

New manager asked if I was applying for the lead therapist postion. I hadn’t considered applying when I saw the announcement as I still wasn’t sure where I stood with the company. In the transition, no one has contacted me about what took place before I left for UWC.

Anyhow, the new manager stated she thought I should apply as I’m familiar with both sites and I’m good at communication. Whew! I’m relieved I’m in better standing than I thought I was. I was sure the old manager would throw me under the bus before she left. Not sure if I want the position, but I feel better knowing I’m not in the dog house.
I had wondered how it was going. It’s going very well.

A bit of musing.
When I was born the US population was 150mil.
When I graduated from high school it was 200mil.
Now I am told we stand at 327mil.

My parents were born in 1919 and 1920. From their union were two children. From those two, one had two children. Of those two, one had two children. So in about 99 years my family has zero growth?

As time progresses our country will probably be less and less just like me. It seems prudent that I should be able to accept people different than myself. Perhaps enjoy the diversity. And hope that I will be accepted as well.

Just a thought.

With the market so good right now, I'm surprised you haven't re listed the house, Sukie.

Me? I'm gonna die in this house. :/

Top Bottom