::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

This is part of why I really like this thread and the people on it.

I feel like I can put my thoughts out here. Thoughts I don't express to anyone but it feels okay to do here. IRL I don't complain much. I don't often talk about myself or accomplishments because I was raised not to. There's a Japanese word for it, but I can't remember it right now.

Anyhow, thanks hos!

Humility?

Breadcrumb.

so I found some good gluten free malts to get....now to order them and make a stout maybe...I also found a bakery that sell brown rice syrup and I could get a 5 gallon pail for a third of what it would cost individually. I could also use as much or little in the beers to control abv as well

I'd like to hear how this goes.

Hey Don-

Shake, Rattle, and Roll - Bill Haley and the Comets
Fever - Peggy Lee
Night Moves - Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (couldn't think of a "night sweat" song)

There is a band Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats.

Hey Don-

Shake, Rattle, and Roll - Bill Haley and the Comets
Fever - Peggy Lee
Night Moves - Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band (couldn't think of a "night sweat" song)

There is a band Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats.

Very cool! I suppose Seger's "Night Moves" could be modified easily enough....

got the rv covered, some leaves raked again and a bunch of house stuff done. Successful day I would say.

I watered my plants and fussed in the yard. Cut back my tomatoes, they will produce more. Since Mike went back to work my plants have been suffering, he was really great about watering. I vowed to get back to watering Tuesdays and Saturdays. It was nice having a “wife” at home while her was off work, but I like the paychecks better.

Next weekend we are off to Catalina Island. It’s my SIL 60’s birthday. She rented a portion of a restaurant, hired musicians, and is treating everyone to a party and dinner. The entire family is boating over Saturday. We will meet up at 4:00 for a jam session, cocktails, and snacks in their hotel penthouse suite, then head to the restaurant for dinner and music. There’s an after party in their suite also. We’re all spending the night, we got rooms and will kick around the island the next day before returning in the late afternoon.

It’ll be fun! My SIL knows how to throw a great party.

Ahi Katsu for lunch!
Super good!

7nOntaB.jpg

There are no tables at Ken's Fresh Fish, so we just take our plate (we share one plate) across the street to the beach park, there are picnic tables with this view.
qWmhhxV.jpg

Top Bottom