::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

With the flowing white hair and the beard I already that you were dead sexy in a non homosexual Sean Connery way.

Not that there's anything wrong with being homosexual.

. . . or Sean Connery.

Incidentally, I have more hair than Sean Connery (well, on my head anyway).

If only Mrs Pere thought so.

Today I:
took James to breakfast before dropping him off at school.
went in for my TB test
got my car washed
went to get a flu shot
shopped for a refrigerator for the front rental unit
grabbed something to eat for lunch
sat down at the computer for a whole 20 minutes before realizing that it's almost time to go pick James up again.

Where does all the time go?
Days are much, much longer when I'm at work.

. . . or Sean Connery.

Incidentally, I have more hair than Sean Connery (well, on my head anyway).

If only Mrs Pere thought so.

I remember as a kid going to a James Bond film festival and noticing the HUGE difference between the exceedingly hairy Sean Connery chest and the absolutely bald Roger Moore one. Why I noticed that I will never know, except to think that Connery's looked pretty gross for the poor Bond girls who had to be touching it.

I would never drop by your house unannounced. Only UWC :)

That's the way I was raised. You never drop in on anyone unannounced.

My wife, not so much, apparently. We'll be out and about, and she'll want to just drop in to a friend's house. Makes me nuts....

As far as dropping by unannounced, it depends on the person. Some people are fine to show up, like SIL and BIL and our friends that live down the street.
But in this age of cell phones it is really easy to just call first at least.
No one ever just drops by our place.

As far as dropping by unannounced, it depends on the person. Some people are fine to show up, like SIL and BIL and our friends that live down the street.
But in this age of cell phones it is really easy to just call first at least.
No one ever just drops by our place.

People talk on phones? I thought it was all IM, texting, etc.?

That's the way I was raised. You never drop in on anyone unannounced.

My wife, not so much, apparently. We'll be out and about, and she'll want to just drop in to a friend's house. Makes me nuts....

Thank you. Unannounced guests make me CRAZY.

So mega milllions is upto 1.6 Billion.....insane. I donated $10..... My wife has been in pool last 2 weeks....last they bought was 200 tickets

Top Bottom