::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

And if you play the banjo, other people will shoot your eye out for you.

... in my wayward youth I played the banjo.

So the girl that I'm in a relationship with we meet on a Christian Facebook group saw some of her post to the group then was like I send her a friend request she say yes or no. She said yes to the request then I messaged her the next day thanking her for accepting then asked about her hobbys and she wrote back and we have been talking for 5 months been a relationship for two I'll see her and family next month.

So the girl that I'm in a relationship with we meet on a Christian Facebook group saw some of her post to the group then was like I send her a friend request she say yes or no. She said yes to the request then I messaged her the next day thanking her for accepting then asked about her hobbys and she wrote back and we have been talking for 5 months been a relationship for two I'll see her and family next month.

Sounds promising. Good luck meeting the parents!

So, have you actually met her in person, yet? Or, is this relationship just online, so far? And, is this your first meeting with her family?

All very exciting stuff, Stephen!

Stephen, what’s she like? What are some things that interest her?

Shes speaks French she likes Aston Martin cars, and she draws portraits and she's working on her portrait business getting it up and going locally and getting her website up and going. She likes classic rock to Indy type of music pretty much all types of music.

So, have you actually met her in person, yet? Or, is this relationship just online, so far? And, is this your first meeting with her family?

All very exciting stuff, Stephen!

Right now it's just online we video chat multiple nights a week for about for 4hrs at time. It will be the first time meeting everyone and I have video chatted with her family a bit also.

West Lafayette Biolermakers winning.
South Bend guys are off today. Golden Dome guys needed a rest?
Bloomington folks didn't do so good.

Top Bottom