::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Got this message today! Best news ever! We should have him home for a week at the end of the month!

This is the eArmy Notification system. You have been identified by a Soldier to receive notification of their flight schedule returning to Fort Stewart, Georgia. Your Soldier's flight is scheduled for departure. The welcome home ceremony for your Soldier is tentatively scheduled for 8:00 PM, October 13 2018 at Cottrell Field on Fort Stewart. You will received future notifications of any potential changes to your Soldier's itinerary and updated timelines to the welcome home ceremony.

Got this message today! Best news ever! We should have him home for a week at the end of the month!

This is the eArmy Notification system. You have been identified by a Soldier to receive notification of their flight schedule returning to Fort Stewart, Georgia. Your Soldier's flight is scheduled for departure. The welcome home ceremony for your Soldier is tentatively scheduled for 8:00 PM, October 13 2018 at Cottrell Field on Fort Stewart. You will received future notifications of any potential changes to your Soldier's itinerary and updated timelines to the welcome home ceremony.

Fantastic news! So happy for you.

Thank you.

A few months ago I really felt like I could die at anytime and frankly, aside from being here for my son, I was feeling so badly that I didn't care. I was doing everything they told me to do but if would have passed I was okay with that.

Now I feel better than I have in years. YEARS!

So much energy compared to before and I wake up rested. I don't even get tired mid afternoon (after eating lunch). I still drink coffee occasionally but it's because I want to, not a necessity.

Hard to express how much better I feel.

Sounds like a new lease on life! Hoping for many years of sunny days and gentle breezes upon you.

Nice!

Happy times.

It’s been raining. It’s glorious! It rained all night. Last night we had a spectacular lightning show like I’ve never seen in so cal. We lost our electricity for about 4 hours.

Today it’s sprinkling off and on and a bit stormy. I put on my rain boots and Mike and I did a long walk at the beach with the dogs. It was wonderful.

I have a lay down futon couch on my covered porch. I made it up with cozy blankets and pillows and we had breakfast outside. I’m currently curled up on the porch with my dogs enjoying the cool weather and light rain.

Oh! And my spinning has almost stopped. Yay!

My husband dislikes going to the movies. He just can’t sit still that long. But I convinced him to go with me tonight. We are going out for Pupusas and then going to see The Old Man and the Gun with Robert Redford.

Saw the new A Star is Born last week with my girls (maybe I mentioned it already here). It’s very good. Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper are great in it. And I’m a huge fan of the Streisand/Kristoferson version. I want to watch the Garland/Mason one again too, it’s been forever.

Top Bottom