::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

A rainy day to babysit. I suggested going to the library or "laying around like bums". The little one heard the second option and yelled "YAYYYYYYYY". So, bums it is. I can get my bedroom clean.

I have Ivy tethered to me because she goes a little nuts with the little ones. Gonna be a long day.

I was pitched a job offer. It’s more in line with the type of work I want to do. I’d have the opportunity work along side some amazing therapist, and I’d learn a lot in the process. However I’d lose the stability of a guaranteed minimum hours at my commission rate until I build up clientele. That last part is the only thing keeping me at my current job.
Sounds interesting. Could you do a bit of both?

I finally got around to making my jalapeno poppers this morning. They're all assembled, which is the tedious part, and waiting to be cooked.

I'd usually do them out on the grill, but it's raining. They'll have to go in the oven this time....

I'm listening to the radio via the computer, which is new for me. My stereo is without speakers, so I can't use it for tunes.

It came to me that the station I listen to advertises that you can listen online. The computer has speakers, so I gave it a try.

Look at me, crawling into the 21st century! :eek:ld:

Dinner is in the oven. Sliced and grilled zucchini, yellow squash, and eggplant wrapped around ground meat and cheese mixture with marinara. Sort of a low carb GF cannelloni.

Our zucchini is just about ready to start picking. We were slow to plant this year because of landscaping issues. I see zucchini lasagna in our near future.

Chicken marsala here tonight. Tomorrow is concert number 3 of 5. Last night was good but it was late and I am tired today.

I made a port tenderloin with broccoli, kale salad, and fresh peaches for dinner. Annie - a picky eater - was so excited she kept thanking us over and over again for the dinner. I didn't realize it was one of her favorites!

Top Bottom