::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 23!

Mondays really suck with the new schedule we have.

I don't get lunch until 1:05 and the day is filled with odd breaks that we don't need.

So B V-B made it to Santiago. Exaggerated the distance by 100 miles then claimed to have walked the whole distance, paying for himself by busking. No mention of the airfare that made the trip possible nor the many dramas along the way.

It's a fancy new license with a gold star that gets me onto airplanes.

California will not issue a RealID by mail. My Hawaii state ID expires next year. So I will renew that as my RealID, then I am sure my next driver license will be a Hawaii issued license.

So B V-B made it to Santiago. Exaggerated the distance by 100 miles then claimed to have walked the whole distance, paying for himself by busking. No mention of the airfare that made the trip possible nor the many dramas along the way.

Admitting to that stuff takes away from the story. :)

Isn't everybody's?

Actually...I'm really blessed with a pretty sane and stable family. Everyone has their moments, and my mom's dementia can make everything exciting, of course - but that's not a result of her basic character but of a cruel, cruel disease.

California will not issue a RealID by mail. My Hawaii state ID expires next year. So I will renew that as my RealID, then I am sure my next driver license will be a Hawaii issued license.

I figured that when you took Hawai'i as your home state you would be required to change your driver's license?

Made this with some pallets

IMG_20180924_170626.jpg

attachment.php

Actually...I'm really blessed with a pretty sane and stable family. Everyone has their moments, and my mom's dementia can make everything exciting, of course - but that's not a result of her basic character but of a cruel, cruel disease.

Me too.

I feel a little guilty for having a great family.

I figured that when you took Hawai'i as your home state you would be required to change your driver's license?

I could not find any REQUIREMENT that I be licensed to drive in Hawaii. I hold a valid California issued driver license. Now, in order to get certian benefits, I have to prove that I am a resident of Hawaii. Nanilei and I both have Hawaii State IDs, which prove our residency in the state.
Before we moved, we submitted a change of address form with the California DMV. Before our driver licenses expired, we received a renewal form in the mail (at our address in Hawaii) so we just renewed - and received new licenses, with our Hawaii street address printed on them.
In 2020, I will need to get a RealID. Our Hawaii state IDs expire next year, (2019) so we will renew those and get the RealID.
Then, when our CA driver licenses expire, it will be easier to get a Hawaii driver license because we will already have the Hawaii RealID. If I want to get a Hawaii driver license I have to go down to the DMV and have all the paperwork, birth certificate, etc.
If I already have the RealID all I need to show is that.

I could not find any REQUIREMENT that I be licensed to drive in Hawaii. I hold a valid California issued driver license. Now, in order to get certian benefits, I have to prove that I am a resident of Hawaii. Nanilei and I both have Hawaii State IDs, which prove our residency in the state.
Before we moved, we submitted a change of address form with the California DMV. Before our driver licenses expired, we received a renewal form in the mail (at our address in Hawaii) so we just renewed - and received new licenses, with our Hawaii street address printed on them.
In 2020, I will need to get a RealID. Our Hawaii state IDs expire next year, (2019) so we will renew those and get the RealID.
Then, when our CA driver licenses expire, it will be easier to get a Hawaii driver license because we will already have the Hawaii RealID. If I want to get a Hawaii driver license I have to go down to the DMV and have all the paperwork, birth certificate, etc.
If I already have the RealID all I need to show is that.

Get the Real ID now before there is a crush of people trying to get them before 2020.

Just overheard: "I don't know what I'm going to do this year. Mr. Yoshida doesn't fall for my ass kissing."

Top Bottom